Build a temperature Controller

nivram4491

I want to build a temperature controller but have no experience. I bought the controller already (ZL-6210A+ with a temperature probe). I need a plastic box, a 220V power in socket and a 220V power out socket. I could build it myself with a lot of difficulty so I am wondering if there is an electronics enthusiast in the Chiang Mai area who would do the job for me. I am willing to pay a fair price to be negotiated.

Mods: Please move this to the appropriate electronics forum if applicable but am looking for someone in the Chiang Mai area.

image.jpeg.b233c8c1aa0ecea270d628551f3d2aa3.jpeg

Down Chiang Moi Rd on the right hand side and next to a bank is a shop called Central Electronics.

The owner speaks pretty good English and may be able to help.  One of his staff may even take on the job.

Failing that I'd try Amorn electronics near Kad Suan Keow on the outside of the moat.

Shouldn't be too difficult a job.

Central Electronics always very helpful and will sometimes spend 5 or 10 minutes sorting through their hundreds of boxes of parts to find some small item that they triumphantly hand you with a bill for 7 baht or thereabouts.

Amorn used to aspire to that level of service but sadly pre-packs rule these days.

2 hours ago, sappersrest said:

Think this may be better in the electrical forum, a lot more knowledge a quick look at the spec indicates it  may not have 220volt output.,

According to AliExpress where I bought the controller the specifications include:

4. Technical Specification 

• Power Supply: AC185~245V, 50HZ 
  • Load Current: 30A 250Vac(Resistive load)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2017 at 1:07 PM, CMKiwi said:

Down Chiang Moi Rd on the right hand side and next to a bank is a shop called Central Electronics.

The owner speaks pretty good English and may be able to help.  One of his staff may even take on the job.

Failing that I'd try Amorn electronics near Kad Suan Keow on the outside of the moat.

Shouldn't be too difficult a job.

Central Electronics was great. Very friendly and they had what was required. Bought a plastic box and power input and output sockets. The man in the shop who speaks a bit of English sent me to repair shop 5 shops back toward Tapae Gate to get the box built. The young repair person made the box for 100 Baht and did a good job.

The hardest part of the whole process was trying to decipher the manual to figure out how to operate it. After several attempts finally figured it out and the operation now seems fairly simple, once I figured out what was required.

Overall, I am very happy with the temperature controller box so thank you CMKiwi. Your advice was spot on.

controler_done.jpg

Archived