Online 90 day report still pending 29 days

I filed my 90-day report on the 29th of September. Close to the due date, I called 1111 to ask them why it was still pending.  I was told that the "officer" said to check in a week.  

I did.  I was told to check in another week.  

Both calls were recorded on my mobile phone.  Am I the first to have this happen?  I did my due diligence.  On the second call, I didn't have to tell the man who picks up 1111 who I was.  He already knew.  

Is this a TIT deal or very odd?

I filed my 90-day report on the 29th of September. Close to the due date, I called 1111 to ask them why it was still pending.  I was told that the "officer" said to check in a week.  

I did.  I was told to check in another week.  

Both calls were recorded on my mobile phone.  Am I the first to have this happen?  I did my due diligence.  On the second call, I didn't have to tell the man who picks up 1111 who I was.  He already knew.  

Is this a TIT deal or very odd?

Happened to me also , I think they have been preoccupied with the unpresented recent events and will get back to some kind of normally soon, but if your near the deadline , I would go in personally and sit and wait until you get a result..
( don’t rely on the phone) good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Just now, ubonjoe said:

Which office do you report to?

Some offices will not process a online report. They want people to report in person.

I initially went to Chang Wattana.  Then I went to Imperial World.  The third one was done online.  It went offline so I never knew if it was approved or not. I then left the country prior to that 90-day and spent a week in Da Nang.  I arrived on the same O-A visa a few days prior to the last entry date, which was July 16.

I asked the man at 1111 if there is a reason why it hasn't been approved.  He told me he didn't know but if it goes beyond 30 days, which would be tomorrow, to then take my proof of application to an immigration office.  I'll go to Imperial World again, as they were lightning fast.  Does this happen often?

4 minutes ago, flyingfox1 said:

Happened to me also , I think they have been preoccupied with the unpresented recent events and will get back to some kind of normally soon, but if your near the deadline , I would go in personally and sit and wait until you get a result..
( don’t rely on the phone) good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I'm not worried.  I have two recordings of the 1111 calls.  I am doing what they told me to do.

Your wasting your time dealing with 1111. You need to contact the immigration office directly. They are the ones that process the report and will be the ones that fine you if it's late. The problem is probably because you have a new entry with an 'O-A' visa. 

I have been waiting more than a month for receipt from a mail in to Chiang Wattana which I know they got last month.  Was planning trip out about the 6th but maybe wait a little longer.  Bangkok Immigration web site is listed as malware currently by Bitdefender

11 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

I'm not worried.  I have two recordings of the 1111 calls.  I am doing what they told me to do.

I don't know what the law is regarding the recording of phone calls - 2-party consent required?  Be careful in presenting this "evidence" until you find out.

3 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Your wasting your time dealing with 1111. You need to contact the immigration office directly. They are the ones that process the report and will be the ones that fine you if it's late. The problem is probably because you have a new entry with an 'O-A' visa. 

It's not a new entry.  It's my 2nd entry on the same O-A.

11 minutes ago, elviajero said:

You may be correct, as the person who answers is rather laid back.  However,  this is from their website:

If you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration Services Hotline at 1178 or 1111

*I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them

One more thing, when I first entered Thailand on this O-A visa, I tried to use the online site.  It never allowed me to enter my info.  I went to Chang Wattana and waited for hours but finished the process.  After that I was able to use the website.  

I tried using the website prior to 15 days but it blocked me.  At exactly 15 days out, it let me apply for the report online.  

I am seeing, that I am not the only one who is waiting.  

9 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

You may be correct, as the person who answers is rather laid back.  However,  this is from their website:

If you need assistance in using the online service, you can call the Immigration Services Hotline at 1178 or 1111

*I have read and fully understand the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them

I know it's supposed to be a helpline, but in my experience it's totally hopeless. Online 90 day reporting is not fully automated and comes down to a human to process it. Just because it was accepted online doesn't mean someone at the other end has done their job and recorded it. I appreciate that you've done your bit and followed the procedure, but I doubt recordings, or evidence that you submitted the report, would satisfy an overly officious IO. IMO until you have a receipt confirming that the report has been made, it hasn't been made. I would contact the immigration office directly.

1 minute ago, elviajero said:

I know it's supposed to be a helpline, but in my experience it's totally hopeless. Online 90 day reporting is not fully automated and comes down to a human to process it. Just because it was accepted online doesn't mean someone at the other end has done their job and recorded it. I appreciate that you've done your bit and followed the procedure, but I doubt recordings, or evidence that you submitted the report, would satisfy an overly officious IO. IMO until you have a receipt confirming that the report has been made, it hasn't been made. I would contact the immigration office directly.

I have a receipt saying that the report has been made but still pending.  The report has been made.  I also have a TM47-01-2017092919341???? number which I have used to verify status.  The report has been made.

I plan to visit Imperial World Monday.  I asked the 1111 man if there was a reason why it was still pending.  He could not give me a reason.  All he said was to check again and if it goes beyond 30 days to take the paperwork to an immigration office.  I see no reason why this pending report should still be waiting for approval.  As far as I can tell, I have done everything correctly.

14 hours ago, TonyClifton said:

I plan to visit Imperial World Monday. 

Imperial World and the other offices for migrant laborers have told people that they need to do their next reports at Chaeng Wattana.

Probably best anyway to go to Chaeng Wattana to get it sorted out since that is where they process the online reports for Bangkok.

1 hour ago, YetAnother said:

that resets the 90, right ?; if so, then the OP has no problem, right ?

He still has to do a report 90 days from the date he entered the country.

If he has done 90 day reports before he can do the online reporting after that entry.

A TOTAL CLUSTER&$&#$(%.

Went to Imperial World.  You might have thought I showed them a note from my mother.  They had no idea what the online thing was.  Officer told me to go to Chang Wattana or I could pay 2000 there and be done with it.

Probably should have given them 2000b.    

They are very nice there.  However, today almost 1000 people had queued to do the 90 day when I got there at 3:30.  They let me butt the line which is good since they only knew how to take my money.

On 10/29/2017 at 10:47 AM, ubonjoe said:

He still has to do a report 90 days from the date he entered the country.

If he has done 90 day reports before he can do the online reporting after that entry.

Not so fast Joe.  I asked on another thread if there would be a problem and everyone including you (I'm fairly sure you did) told me that I could do the online reporting no problem.  And if that wasn't the case, then why did it let me submit the report?  When I first entered on the O-A it wouldn't let me use online.  This is my second entry on a multiple entry O-A.

10 hours ago, TonyClifton said:

Not so fast Joe.  I asked on another thread if there would be a problem and everyone including you (I'm fairly sure you did) told me that I could do the online reporting no problem.  And if that wasn't the case, then why did it let me submit the report?  When I first entered on the O-A it wouldn't let me use online.  This is my second entry on a multiple entry O-A.

What you quoted was a reply to a person that said you could not do the report since you have a non-oa visa. I stated you could do the report since you had done a 90 day report previously at immigration. Without a record of reporting before they would not approve the application.

You did the application for the online report without a problem. The problem lies with Chaeng Wattana immigration not processing your report and either approving it or disapproving it.

You apparently also missed my reply here.

On 10/29/2017 at 8:16 AM, ubonjoe said:

Imperial World and the other offices for migrant laborers have told people that they need to do their next reports at Chaeng Wattana.

Probably best anyway to go to Chaeng Wattana to get it sorted out since that is where they process the online reports for Bangkok.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

What you quoted was a reply to a person that said you could not do the report since you have a non-oa visa. I stated you could do the report since you had done a 90 day report previously at immigration. Without a record of reporting before they would not approve the application.

You did the application for the online report without a problem. The problem lies with Chaeng Wattana immigration not processing your report and either approving it or disapproving it.

You apparently also missed my reply here.

I didn't miss your reply, I just saw it after the fact.  

I did everything I was asked to do.  I filed my report on the 29th and it was due around the 14th of the next month.  I called 1111 as the website states when I ran into an issue.  I followed their instructions.  No one is fining me anything. 

The pregnant women in the 90-day report section apologized to me.  It seems the officer who cleared us from our trip from Vietnam entered something incorrectly into the computer so my 90-day info didn't match the computer.  

It would have been easier if they had just denied it.  No one mentioned paying a fine, and it took 20 minutes for them to sort it out but they were pleasant the entire time.

Done.  Cleared.  Guaranteed that online would work for me yet again.

On 11/2/2017 at 6:56 PM, Get Real said:

Try doing it in person instead. Only one time every 90 days. No problem and no worries. :smile:

Most things official require half of your day if not most of the day.  I have better use of my time than to sit in a queue for hours.

8 hours ago, TonyClifton said:

Most things official require half of your day if not most of the day.  I have better use of my time than to sit in a queue for hours.

One day, every 90. Seriously? A person have to be working to have that much to do. And even they find the time, due to the importance of the matter.

6 hours ago, Get Real said:

One day, every 90. Seriously? A person have to be working to have that much to do. And even they find the time, due to the importance of the matter.

I don't have to go in person, you can go for me.  I'll pay you.  How about 500 baht.  You can go in my stead.  Maybe when you are there, you will make a new friend.  

Interested?

12 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

I don't have to go in person, you can go for me.  I'll pay you.  How about 500 baht.  You can go in my stead.  Maybe when you are there, you will make a new friend.  

Interested?

Nope, I have my own stay to take care of.
I guess people had time before there was any talk about an online system. Then I guess there is still same much time in every day.

Just now, Get Real said:

Nope, I have my own stay to take care of.
I guess people had time before there was any talk about an online system. Then I guess there is still same much time in every day.

Interesting that you don't mention using the Post Office. You could combine my stay and yours and make yourself a nifty purple banknote with a 500 on it.  Now all of a sudden you don't have any time.

That is very odd.