Re Entry Form or Not?

Once you have a valid re-entry permit you're good to go, no need for further forms etc. proceed directly to the immigration desks.

On your return put the re-entry permit number in the "visa number" box on your TM6 arrival card, I write "re-entry" by the side too, no idea if it makes any difference.

4 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Doesn't hurt to open the passport page with the re-entry permit stamp and pointing when handing over to the officer.

And as always: immediately after the checkpoint carefully check the ADMITTED UNTIL stamp.

Errors are made.

Did all of the above with multi O at DM and on checking found 30 day instead of 90.

Got it corrected at the desk before leaving.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:17 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Doesn't hurt to open the passport page with the re-entry permit stamp and pointing when handing over to the officer.

And as always: immediately after the checkpoint carefully check the ADMITTED UNTIL stamp.

Errors are made.

Good advice, which also applies to anyone with a regular tourist visa.  Even if on a visa-exempt entry, if I have a part-used page back from the most recently stamped page, I'll put my arrival form there, and the IO has always been accommodating enough to place his entry stamp there.