Report Address

They have been asking for a TM30 form to be submitted for sometime now. Many topics on the forum about it.

There is no daily fine. There is only a max fine of 2,000 baht for an individual and 2,000 to 10,000 baht for businesses.

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:
3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:
It is the same or the equivalent of a TM30 report.
They can set the fine for any amount that is less than the max of 2k baht.

Ok who is responsible for providing details to Immigration? The individual or hotel? And does it apply to everyone?

If staying in a hotel they should be doing it. They can do it online.

Looking at the pic you posted that appears to be for an individual staying in a apartment, condo, house and etc since it mentions a rental contract.

Looking at the pic you posted that appears to be for an individual staying in a apartment, condo, house and etc since it mentions a rental contract.
I'll check with my guesthouse tomorrow but if they haven't done it, what next?

15 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Ask them to complete a TM30 form for you to take to immigration. Download: TM30 Form Notification of aliens staying at a residence

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

guesthouse should know all about this

I've been coming here for years and suddenly several of my mates who stay in houses, condos, guesthouses and hotels are in a panic about this. No one seems to know the requirements clearly. One went down to Jomtien immigration yesterday with his guesthouse landlord to do the reporting

It turns out my guesthouse does the reporting online so no problem for me. I think the mild panic between my friends was they didn't know what the requirements were or who it was for. Word of mouth got out of hand.

I guess anyone living in a house or condo would need to do it themselves, including tourists, I'm not sure what length of stay tourists need to notify immigration

I just want to jump in cos my question is relevant to this post...it says we  have 24 hours to report our address in thailand if staying at a private thai address etc ..is it 24 hours from your arrival in thailand or 24 hours from arrival at my friends address..? My first week will be spent in bangkok hotels before heading to my friends house in the  chiang mai area ...cheers