Lady boy dead after going in for breast enhancement surgery in Lamphun

webfact

Lady boy dead after going in for breast enhancement surgery in Lamphun

2am.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Police in Lamphun said that a local lady boy died at the weekend after undergoing breast enhancement surgery.

The Muang district clinic of the northern Thai town had no license, they said.

The 22 year old lady boy had passed into unconsciousness just three minutes after the procedure on Saturday evening.

An ambulance was called and the man was taken to hospital.

In the meantime the father and the owner of the clinic went to police to say that if anything happened the clinic would take responsibility.

By Sunday at 10pm the patient was dead.

As investigations continue the police in the Khelang Nakorn area said that the clinic was operating without a license.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-31

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

It´s the wrath of nature! Nature engraved in stone, that the female speices shall have larger breast section than men. Breaking the rules of nature might have pretty serious consequences.

Someone died due to possible malpractice and this is what you have to say.:post-4641-1156693976:

Edited by dinsdale

Operating without a license. Was this already known ?, are there no regular checks ? , how do they manage to set up these clinics in the first place without knowledge of the authorities ?........We all know the answers.....

R.I.P. to the young man.....another young life lost for no reason.

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

Someone died due to malpractice and this is what you have to say.:post-4641-1156693976:

The malpractice is only a sad product of a made up pratice that is created out of people that can´t accept moder nature. No red card needed. Ain´t got the yellow yet.

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

It´s the wrath of nature! Nature engraved in stone, that the female speices shall have larger breast section than men. Breaking the rules of nature might have pretty serious consequences.

Really?   ...  YOU need to get real

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

RESIDENT TROLL at work. Over 3200 non sense postings. I pity you.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

The malpractice is only a sad product of a made up pratice that is created out of people that can´t accept moder nature. No red card needed. Ain´t got the yellow yet.

Mother Nature is full of flaws. Nothing wrong with trying to correct some that greatly affect you. 

1 hour ago, khunOo said:

RESIDENT TROLL at work. Over 3200 non sense postings. I pity you.

Nice to know that you read them all. That must be a fact based on your evaluation. I pity you for having to go trough that heavy work load. Thanks anyway for your serious devotion.

1 hour ago, pattayadon said:

Really?   ...  YOU need to get real

No, no! Moder nature, fought back and paved the way for humans to feel good with themselfs again.

There's been no mention of the anaesthetist.   If the poor guy was out to it within minutes, the surgeon wouldn't have made a start.

Those guys have to be very well qualified.  Even Michael Jackson made the wrong choice.

R.I.P.

1 hour ago, soumanioco said:

Mother Nature is full of flaws. Nothing wrong with trying to correct some that greatly affect you. 

Good luck trying to change the way of the nature. Welcome to Impossible Mission 5! It´s humanity that has to adept to the ways of the nature before it´s too late.
However, it´s good to know that you are convinced that the creation of man and woman is affecting people the wrong way.
Can´t you please tell me how it can be more sexual deviations in Brazil, USA, Phillipines and Thailand than enywhere else in the world? That´s calculated on percentage of the population.
I say it´s just something that has become popular in some choosen places in the world. Don´t just come tell me that some people suffer in their body. It´s a bad joke just to be seen.

5 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Nice to know that you read them all. That must be a fact based on your evaluation. I pity you for having to go trough that heavy work load. Thanks anyway for your serious devotion.

No, no! Moder nature, fought back and paved the way for humans to feel good with themselfs again.

Well if you're going to involve Mother Nature then I'm sure all those people languishing in the floods "feel good" about themselves at the moment.

1 minute ago, newatthis said:

Well if you're going to involve Mother Nature then I'm sure all those people languishing in the floods "feel good" about themselves at the moment.

That´s an effect of flooding, but that is caused by people that can´t build protection enough against these situations. Moder Nature starts a reaction, that you should have been protected from, by the people that take care and can prevent it from happening.

18 minutes ago, masuk said:

There's been no mention of the anaesthetist.   If the poor guy was out to it within minutes, the surgeon wouldn't have made a start.

Those guys have to be very well qualified.  Even Michael Jackson made the wrong choice.

R.I.P.

Most clinics use intravenous sedation with midazolam combined with local anaestasia.

No anaestesist really needed.

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Pathetic.                  Blood transfusions, heart replacements Pace Makers and all modern medical procedures are not 'normal' but Moder nature generally  accepts these procedures. However Mother Nature does not accept malpractice in any form.

3 minutes ago, NeilSA1 said:

Pathetic.                  Blood transfusions, heart replacements Pace Makers and all modern medical procedures are not 'normal' but Moder nature generally  accepts these procedures. However Mother Nature does not accept malpractice in any form.

What is extremly pathetic is your comment. Blood transfusions, heart surgery, peace makers and the other things are life saving operations. What´s on the spot here is altering the bodyform and gender  that was given to you at birth. That´s the biggest malpractice you will ever see. It´s the same with all plastic surgery except the ones that are made to restore after and accident or altering of somebody that have a handicap out of how they are visually looked upon.

People that can´t live with themselfs as the man or woman they were born as, is just a misguided insecure product that lacks self confidence. There is alot of people that builds up a persons self confidence, but they are called psychiatrists. Nor platic surgeon. Just my opinion or point of view. Nobody have to share it.

5 hours ago, Get Real said:

Maybe "Moder" nature will catch up with you soon.