Two ex-Trump aides charged in Russia probe, third pleads guilty

webfact

1 minute ago, Thaidream said:

Now that Mueller has the indictments- the noose gets tighter and people are getting scared- someone will talk  to save their own skins and eventually the direct connection to Trump will become more visible and the evidence clear.

Papadopoulos has already rolled.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how much Manafort may now try and 'co-operate', he is going down for a long time. 12 Indictments !! This is a powerful message to Trump. Mueller does not need Manafort to squeal and help, nor does he need Flynn. Mueller has enough to bury the lot of them and the small fry that have been dragged in to this may be shown some leniency (like Papadopulous) , but the big fish are not going to be given quarter. 

The only man who may be spoken to in private and given a chance could be Pence. Mueller will tell him that when Trump and all his little piggies are charged, if Pence even thinks of a pardon for any of them then his head will be on the block also. Would Mueller give Pence such a chance........................nah!   :partytime2:

It is important this is all seen through to its very harsh ending (for Trump et al). There is also a message to the rest of the world - mainly Russia. "The USA made a mistake electing the puppets, but it was found out and now Russia will know that their tactic is not going to work again and all their puppets will be buried in jail and in the future nobody from the US will ever dare collaborate with Putin again!".

59f81e5ecf857_trumpsharks.jpg.f56888ede65a1464b357541ec5af22e2.jpg

Edited by Andaman Al

9 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

This is wonderful news and the beginning of the end of Trump.

Manafort and Gates are now toast; there is no reason for them not to begin cooperating, assuming that they haven't already. How and on who's orders did they get the Republican convention to soften their Russia stance? And lots and lots and lots and lots more questions beyond that one. Trump junior's meeting in June 2016? Manafort sure as hell knew what was going on. 

Judging by what I see on the news, I'd say it is 100% certain that Flynn and his associates will also be charged. The information already publicly available guarantees that; being an agent for Turkey at the same time that you are trying to become National Security Advisor? Planning on kidnapping Gulen for the Turkish government? It is jail time for him as well.

And this is just the publicly available information. Imagine what Mueller knows? The FBI has been investigating since June of last year; I doubt that we have seen even ten percent of what is coming. And I bet Mueller either has or will have Trump's tax returns.

It is going to be an ugly time ahead, but I honestly believe that we will all look back and see that today was the day that it all began to stop.

I have said it before and (sadly) will say it again;

Donald Trump is an ever-expanding cloud of toxic waste that defiles everything it touches.

I will be sooooo happy when the nightmare is over...

God help us all

hope your going to be as happy when they start on Hillery lol

TV commentators will find it hard to say 'Papadopoulos' many times :) Actually, I have always liked that surname since my youth. It sounds kind of charismatic.

On a serious note, I wonder who else will get in trouble in the coming days. Things are bound to get more interesting :)

18 minutes ago, johnarth said:

hope your going to be as happy when they start on Hillery lol

She isn't president.

She might possibly be in trouble but that is massively less consequential than an investigation against a golfing president. 

Also, off topic deflection.

9 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Manafort and Gates are now toast; there is no reason for them not to begin cooperating, assuming that they haven't already. How and on who's orders did they get the Republican convention to soften their Russia stance? And lots and lots and lots and lots more questions beyond that one. Trump junior's meeting in June 2016? Manafort sure as hell knew what was going on. 

Judging by what I see on the news, I'd say it is 100% certain that Flynn and his associates will also be charged. The information already publicly available guarantees that; being an agent for Turkey at the same time that you are trying to become National Security Advisor? Planning on kidnapping Gulen for the Turkish government? It is jail time for him as well.

And this is just the publicly available information. Imagine what Mueller knows? The FBI has been investigating since June of last year; I doubt that we have seen even ten percent of what is coming. And I bet Mueller either has or will have Trump's tax returns.

It is going to be an ugly time ahead, but I honestly believe that we will all look back and see that today was the day that it all began to stop.

Donald Trump is an ever-expanding cloud of toxic waste that defiles everything it touches.

God help us all

Yeah you deserve to have an honourable president like HC. Everyone gets what they what, or more importantly, what they are due, eventually. You are a perfect example of what's wrong with the people of the world today. Whine whine whine when you get a result that does not suit you. A bit like brexit in a way. 

7 hours ago, dcutman said:

Not sure any of you Trump haters actually read the charges filed against these people, but I think you are getting your hopes of Trumps demise up way to high.

It is interesting how crooks run together no matter their political affiliation. Podesta funding Manafort, did not see that coming.

Interesting twist that I am sue crooked Hillary is not real comfortable with, especially after getting caught funding $12 million for the BS Trump dossier.

This is about the USA and Trump -- trying to raise some HRC issues will have no effect on the investigation or its outcome.

24 minutes ago, carbine1125 said:

Yeah you deserve to have an honourable president like HC. Everyone gets what they what, or more importantly, what they are due, eventually. You are a perfect example of what's wrong with the people of the world today. Whine whine whine when you get a result that does not suit you. A bit like brexit in a way. 

Nothing like brexit. 

So Mueller made a very bold, very big first move and he's got a LOT more where that came from.

How will trump respond?

If the past is any indication, not very admirably. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/31/politics/president-donald-trump-robert-mueller-investigation/index.html

Were he to try to dismiss Mueller, in a similar manner to the way he dispensed with FBI chief James Comey, he could incite a constitutional crisis. Trump's reflex to lash out in fact in the Comey case is the reason he is facing a special counsel probe in the first place.

Should Trump pardon Manafort and Gates, he could close down the case but ignite a political firestorm. So he may have little option to sit and wait, and watch the special counsel weave his web

5 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

I almost feel sorry for Trump fans. They've got nowhere to go but down.  All the news on the Trump-Russia topic, from here onwards, will make them angry and they'll lash out vindictively.  It's not enough for Trumpsters to be anti-science (denying that ice is melting at both poles), but they've lowered themselves to anti-truth, in order to keep up with the Divider-in-Chief who keeps digging ever deeper holes, and dragging everyone around him, in.  Ivanka, too, is not the blond princess she pretends to be.

Just a thought: I would be so tickled if one of 45's kids who could be facing jail, decides to turn on "daddy," b/c he's old and a bastard and they are young and don't want to spend decades behind bars. Wouldn't that just bite 45 in the butt. lol Oh that would be so sweet. But just a "wild" thought. 45 will pardon himself and his family/friends. I hate LIARS and 45 is The Liar. 

Father daughter.jpg

58 minutes ago, carbine1125 said:

Mmmmm....Brexit

Not really a big deal. We have all over Asia VOA (Voice of America) that broadcasts in Vietnamese, Khmer, Thai etc that does exactly the same what RT has done. In Germany we have DW TV that got their budget doubled to broadcast in Russian. 

VOA/RFE has been doing it for the past 50 years or so.

16 minutes ago, MobileContent said:

Not really a big deal. We have all over Asia VOA (Voice of America) that broadcasts in Vietnamese, Khmer, Thai etc that does exactly the same what RT has done. In Germany we have DW TV that got their budget doubled to broadcast in Russian. 

Sounds like you posted on the wrong thread by mistake. 

The Russia Investigation Timeline

November 2013

The Miss Universe pageant is held in Moscow. "The event's location was secured thanks to licensing fees of nearly $20 million paid by a Moscow real estate development firm called the Crocus Group. Its president is a man named Aras Agalarov," the Washington Post reported. 

much more >> https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-russia-investigation-timeline/

5 minutes ago, amvet said:

I wonder why the news is not mentioning that George Papadopoulos worked for Ben Carson before Trump and that Podesta quit today? 

I wasn't aware of the connection to that sleeping moron Carson but the Podesta news is widely reported. 

Keep in mind that indictments getting closer to a sitting golfing president are historic level news. As the democrats are out of power news relating to the DNC will naturally be secondary. 

Edited by Jingthing

Just now, Jingthing said:

I wasn't aware of the connection to that sleeping moron Carson but the Poses news is widely reported. 

Keep in mind that indictments getting closer to a sitting golfing president are historic level news. As the democrats are out of power news relating to the DNC will naturally be secondary. 

It was in the indictment.  And the Podesta thing was big news I thought  "The most prominent Democratic lobbyist in Washington, whose brother served as campaign chairman to Hillary Clinton, has stepped down from the firm he created after being ensnared by the Russia-Trump investigation led by Robert Mueller" https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/30/tony-podesta-democrats-trump-russia-mueller

22 minutes ago, amvet said:

It was in the indictment.  And the Podesta thing was big news I thought  "The most prominent Democratic lobbyist in Washington, whose brother served as campaign chairman to Hillary Clinton, has stepped down from the firm he created after being ensnared by the Russia-Trump investigation led by Robert Mueller"  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/30/tony-podesta-democrats-trump-russia-mueller

Dude I agree Podesta is big news but not in comparison to what happened to the trump presidency. I think you get that. No need to act dumb.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/10/trump_is_in_much_deeper_trouble_than_nixon_was_after_the_first_watergate.html

On any given day some stories are more important than others. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 hours ago, MobileContent said:

But the VOA is making things up (propaganda).  The Russians simply told the truth and released real emails.  That is what is freaking everyone out.  

1 minute ago, amvet said:

I was thinking one does not make high level connections overnight and it must have started when he was working for Carson or before.

Maybe contact Muehler with your suspicions. 

Carson is kind of battery joke. It's hard to imagine he'll really turn out as a relevant factor in all this. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Dude I agree Podesta is big news but not in comparison to what happened to the trump presidency. I think you get that. No need to act dumb. 

I agree but why did Podesta have to resign?  I thought this was a Republican investigation?

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

He may have made connections but no evidence they were exploited before. And you still haven't explained why you think the Podesta news was neglected. I purposely only listed sites regarded as centrist or liberal.

Sorry I've been listening to CNN I must have missed it. 

15 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

God help us all

The specific charges include money laundering and other crimes NOT in any way associated with Trump. Some of these crimes were supposedly committed 10 years ago. The only connection to Trump is that this dude worked for him, that is until Trump fired him.

The big picture tells me that the feds will "squeeze" manafort, give him a deal if he drops dime on a bigger fish. Otherwise, laundering 75M will get him a nice suite at marion.

But nothing to associate his misdeeds with Trump.