Mystery Surrounds Suicide Attempt Of Thai Woman At Englishman’s Condo.

britmaveric

Mystery surrounds suicide attempt of Thai woman at Englishman’s Condo.

10_01_4_3.jpg

Off to the Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital now, and a story which highlights the darker side of “Fun City”. Medical staff admitted Khun Soopanee aged 28 at 11pm on Tuesday after she had fallen from a 4th Floor Apartment at the Nova Mirage Condo in Soi 16 in Naklua.

The condo is owned by Mr. Donald John Chavez aged 45 from England. According to information we have received about the case, he informed Police that he returned to his condo on Tuesday Night and was confronted by the victim who suggested that he was seeing another woman.

The confrontation came to a head when she decided to attempt to end her life. She used a knife and slit her wrists and at this point her concerned Boyfriend attempted to comfort her and a scuffle then resulted in her jumping from the balcony. Police are investigating further and Mr. Chavez is assisting with their enquiries.

Police believe they do not have the full story and are hoping that Khun Soopanee, who remains in a serious condition, recovers enough to explain her side of the story.

-Pattaya City News

Wednesday 10th January 2007

Woman falls from 4th Floor

An argument between a Thai lady and her foreign boyfriend caused the woman to fall from the 4th floor of a building in Naklua Soi 16.

At 10 pm on 9th January the Bangkok Hospital Pattaya informed the Banglamung police that a woman was brought to the hospital since she had fallen from the 4th floor of a building. She is in very serious condition since her spine was broken and her inner organs bruised.

The police arrived at the hospital to find Miss Suphanee, aged 28, from Surat Thani province in a coma in intensive care.

Mr. Donald John Thraves, aged 45, the patient’s boyfriend, who was standing nearby was questioned about what happened.

Mr. Thraves told the police that earlier he and Miss Suphanee were drinking together on the balcony of their room in Nova Mirage – Naklua which was on the 4th floor.

Some time later they had an argument, and then a fight started resulting in them hitting each other, which caused Miss Suphanee to fall from the balcony.

He quickly told the staff of the hotel and the Sawang volunteers were called to take her to the hospital.

At the moment the police have detained Mr. Thraves for investigation and more questioning will be made once the injured recovers to find the truth of what happened.

-Pattaya People

The condo is owned by Mr. Donald John Chavez
Mr. Donald John Thraves, aged 45, the patient’s boyfriend

There's the problem... She was seeing two different guys.... :D

You really don't give people who can't spell an even break do you.

Thang God for my spel cheker

:o

The condo is owned by Mr. Donald John Chavez
Mr. Donald John Thraves, aged 45, the patient’s boyfriend

There's the problem... She was seeing two different guys.... :D

You really don't give people who can't spell an even break do you.

Thang God for my spel cheker

:o

oh... it's a spelling error? and here I thought I had solved the great Nova Mirage mystery .... :D

Brit,

Why don't you report the real story??

Wheres this quote come from?

Has it been edited from the second post, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Moss

PATTAYAPUNTER - edited!!! :o

I was unamused with my own stab at comedy so I yanked it after. I'm learning about comedy from you guys. 2 words: train wreck.....:D

Brit,

Why don't you report the real story??

Wheres this quote come from?

Has it been edited from the second post, otherwise it doesn't make sense.

Moss

PATTAYAPUNTER - edited!!! :o

I was unamused with my own stab at comedy so I yanked it after. I'm learning about comedy from you guys. 2 words: train wreck.....:D

Well, that's not the first time I have been called a wreck.

You ought to be careful PP, next step is controversy, there I can help you, but comedy, I guess I'll stick to Bedlam, loads of comedians there apparently, I just haven't found them yet. :D

Good Luck

Moss