Dustin Hoffman says sex harassment claim 'not reflective of who I am'

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I keep waiting for the knock on the door i sexually molested a 15 year old girl back in the early 70s .i hope she does not go to the police about it , mind you they may take into account that we were together for over 17 years afterwards and she did get half the house

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

... maybe it's now time for the other half?

She's got the upper hand, and having half a house won't do you any goodn - when behind bars!!!

I feel sorry for the old actors , they all probably did something sexually when they were younger that went under the carpet in the 1970's and 80's. I mean all the parties , drugs , alcohol , young girls and boys trying to get closer to their idols and sex will eventually happen , did they check for ID's to see if they were old enough ?  Nope. 

Who's next. Clint Eastwood ? 

Edited by balo

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 5:08 AM, phuketrichard said:

what do u really expect him to say?

"yep, thats who I am "

What do you expect any of these elitists to say? 

So, Dustin (et al), who IS the real "you" then, eh?   <sigh>  So many celebrities with multiple personalities these days.  Head-shrinks must be doing a land office business.

My sister was working in one of the high-end shops on Madison Avenue NYC near where a scene from 'Kramer versus Kramer' was being filmed. Dustin Hoffman came in the shop to buy some things and asked her to go out with him. But nothing more than that.

Edited by JLCrab

2 hours ago, JLCrab said:

My sister was working in one of the high-end shops on Madison Avenue NYC near where a scene from 'Kramer versus Kramer' was being filmed. Dustin Hoffman came in the shop to buy some things and asked her to go out with him. But nothing more than that.

That probably qualifies. She should sue for a few million $.