Two brides in talk-of-the-town wedding in Lop Buri

webfact

11 hours ago, Orton Rd said:
  On 11/8/2017 at 1:35 AM, Jingthing said:

Notice that there will be much less homophobic reaction to this topic because it's two women instead of two men. 

Perhaps it is because the two ladies are honest with the world about their relationship.  Unlike the "not gay" men who choose Lb  for partners.

I find it funny that posters were concerned about who  played the role of the husband.   It must be confusing for the posters who engage in relationships with Lb's as in 99% of their relationships, the white, wealthier and "non gay" partner is the dominant one.  Psychiatrists claim that child sexual abuse is not sexually motivated, but is a result of the need to dominate another.  The pathology of both  the pedophile and the "non gay"  skoliosexual seem similiar 

On 11/7/2017 at 7:16 PM, BTB1977 said:

So why did only one lady have to bring gold and money. How does that work with 2 women. I would think nobody pays in this case. No groom no money. 

Yeah, I was wondering about the dowry too. I'm sure they had their way of working it out.

And yes, needs more pictures. :ph34r:

34 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

Perhaps it is because the two ladies are honest with the world about their relationship.  Unlike the "not gay" men who choose Lb  for partners.

I find it funny that posters were concerned about who  played the role of the husband.   It must be confusing for the posters who engage in relationships with Lb's as in 99% of their relationships, the white, wealthier and "non gay" partner is the dominant one.  Psychiatrists claim that child sexual abuse is not sexually motivated, but is a result of the need to dominate another.  The pathology of both  the pedophile and the "non gay"  skoliosexual seem similiar 

Bizarre, ignorant, and incoherent.  

Mainstream gay men have zero interest sexually in "ladyboys" for play or marrying. 

Throw in some garbage about pedos for good measure.

It's not a mystery why more straight men are homophobic towards gay men but not lesbians. Because so many find lesbian sex hot. 

Thanks for mentioning the word skoliosexual though. That can be useful to people.  

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, isaanbanhou said:

only deviant ( outside the norm) gay men are sexually interested in ladyboys?  

It's mostly heterosexual and sometimes bisexual identified men with that pattern of attraction. 

I realize many people can't process that. 

8 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

Mate your world vision is a bit blurred or maybe the amount of boxes you have are too limited. Guys who like LB are certainly not gay. They are in an other class of themselves because they are not straight either. (unless post op ladyboy). 

Your other sexual knowledge is a bit limited too, there are a lot of straight men who like to be dominant in bed BSDM shows this and is getting more main stream after 50 shades of grey and its successors. I have tied up bed partners too and tried other sexual games, done anal with females (am I now gay for chosing an other hole).. and oral.. that can be done by gays too.. does that mean people who engage in oral sex are gay.

Maybe you should accept that sexuality is more then just the guy on top grunting and finishing after 5 strokes, try to change things a bit more and last longer your partner will like it.

There are so many different likes and dislikes that its had to put them all in boxes, i feel a bit sorry for you that you probably have a real limited sexual experience. I personally don't like sex with LB (actually never tried as it does not excite me) but would never judge anyone's preference (unless it between non consenting people and sex with children is always counted like that as is rape).

There are guys that get off on dominant woman who get rough with them (not my cup of tea) but who am I to judge. Guys that only like blondes or guys like me who prefer petite asians. I got a friend who only likes asians with large breasts. 

Now try fitting all these different sexual tastes in your limited view.. im sure you will have  a problem.  

38 minutes ago, robblok said:

Guys who like LB are certainly not gay. They are in an other class of themselves because they are not straight either. (unless post op ladyboy). 

We agree on that,  Men who engage in sex with trans are skoliosexual. However Bluespunk and Jingthing would disagree with us.

As per your assertion that because you engage in anal sex with a female you must be gay, I disagree. Same as I would disagree that you were gay because you enjoy getting pegged.

2 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

We agree on that,  Men who engage in sex with trans are skoliosexual. However Bluespunk and Jingthing would disagree with us.

As per your assertion that because you engage in anal sex with a female you must be gay, I disagree. Same as I would disagree that you were gay because you enjoy getting pegged.

Just showing how warped many of your idea's are, but yes we agree that people who like LB are neither straight nor gay. Its just a other preference. You liking the domination part is a bit strange as the need to dominate happens in all relationships (and sometimes not) its in a person and would manifest itself but is not linked to other likes.

As I said there are woman who love to dominate men, there are men who love to dominate woman, there are men who love to dominante other men, there are woman who love to dominate other woman. I find your views on sexuality really limited. Are you an Christian by any chance ?

29 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

No, kind of you to ask.  I am not a micro penised, steriod taking bodybuilder either.  

Tell me about yourself, please or would you prefer tha we pm each other?

Ah good to know your knowledge about bodybuilders is also limited, if something shrinks, its not the penis but the balls. But that is easily prevented. I am not a steroid taking bodybuilding either I am on TRT though.

No need to PM can be all out in the open, I am just real open minded about sexuality and don't judge other their sexual preferences (between consenting  adults). I just feel that others who look down on others based on their sexually are a bit narrow minded. 

From your post i felt that you were one of those, i could have just misinterpreted the post, it happens I am also not a native speaker so I do make mistakes.

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

From your post i felt that you were one of those, i could have just misinterpreted the post, it happens I am also not a native speaker so I do make mistakes.

we have more in common than you thought.  I make mistake as well.