Man claims ignorance of statutory rape regarding sex with 13-year-old

snoop1130

10 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

Amazing how any story relating to depraved sexuality attracts the flies for a variety of reasons.

Sigmund Feud would have a field day it he could read these comments.

What do you mean ?

The "advice for a new roof" and the mini bus crash threads, have both got more replies that this thread 

Why do you refer to posters in this thread as "flies" and what would Freud have said about it ?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, sanemax said:

What do you mean ?

The "advice for a new roof" and the mini bus crash threads, have both got more replies that this thread 

Why do you refer to posters in this thread as "flies" and what would Freud have said about it ?

I think if Sigmund were alive  he would have a field day with you.

Suggest you take the blue pill and have a little lie down.

1 minute ago, Cadbury said:

If you have nothing to add to the thread, why do you post here ?

You make thinly veiled allegations and you have nothing to back that up with .

I suggest that you go to a general chit chat thread

Just now, sanemax said:

If you have nothing to add to the thread, why do you post here ?

You make thinly veiled allegations and you have nothing to back that up with .

I suggest that you go to a general chit chat thread

No way! I like to make note of the posters who gravitate to the sexual stories. Such as those like yourself.

1 hour ago, Cadbury said:

No way! I like to make note of the posters who gravitate to the sexual stories. Such as those like yourself.

Perhaps it would be better to stand at the mouth of Boyztown and photograph those who goes in and out. The soi that is. 

A list of usernames is not going to be helpful with your research is it?

2 hours ago, Cadbury said:

You are the one who sees these threads as some kind of sexual gratification .

You are here for titillation and abuse

On 11/9/2017 at 12:22 AM, cyberfarang said:

Next question: how is it that that 13, 14 and 15 year old girls are so easily lured into having sex with men over twice their ages? Do these guys have some sort of magic charm, what is it that attracts underage girls to these perverts?

In poor Thai villages they sleep maybe 10 people in one room , maybe together with their relatives, uncles and cousins nearby,  the girls could have been abused by them from early age , so they see an opportunity to meet an older guy and hope to get married early, usually that means kids of their own .

Many young mothers in Thailand , is it child abuse ? Maybe but also it's a tradition . 

Edited by balo

21 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

It looks quite clear to me, you claim that most Thai girls look younger than they actually are, that is to you that they look younger, not to Thai men, they would be basing their assumptions of age on what they have grown up seeing not what you grew up seeing, so your original comment didn't really make sense.

Well...looks like your "constructive" comment made your day ?!! :clap2:...glad to have somewhat contributed to such...:cheesy:

8 hours ago, Cadbury said:

And yourself ....... I've definitely noted your name .... a drunk and a pedo.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

9 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Do you really need to be that rude with your fellow posters (as many other rude chaps here) ?

Why not push your ideas without ranting or trolling behind a computer ?

I just cannot get the reason why many crawl out and start picking on others with rude words or remarks...really a pity!

Edited by observer90210

9 hours ago, Cadbury said:

Amazing how any story relating to depraved sexuality attracts the flies for a variety of reasons.

Sigmund Feud would have a field day it he could read these comments.

A similar pattern whenever one of these threads appear.  Makes any decent person cringe at the replies. 

3 hours ago, balo said:

In poor Thai villages they sleep maybe 10 people in one room , maybe together with their relatives, uncles and cousins nearby,  the girls could have been abused by them from early age , so they see an opportunity to meet an older guy and hope to get married early, usually that means kids of their own .

Many young mothers in Thailand , is it child abuse ? Maybe but also it's a tradition . 

Until recently the UK and the US both had higher rates, I never thought of it being a tradition in my country, more a symptom of social problems.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:24 AM, trogers said:

He may not be guilty as charged. 

He may still possesses a 13-year old mental maturity.

If he is smart enough to run a business and smart(sexually deviant smart) to lure young girls for sex, then he is smart enough to stand trial, be found guilty, and hopefully will end up in prison where pedophiles suffer what they deserve many times over. Guilty, in my opinion.