Are you looking for a car to rent this November? Vios, Yaris, Fortuner we have many cars to choose from at great rates for Thaivisa readers. Inquire now.

Jonathan Fairfield

Are you looking for a car to rent this November?

Vios, Yaris, Fortuner we have many cars to choose from at great rates for Thaivisa readers.

Inquire now.

VERY special discounts available on vehicle rental this month (November) contact us for details: 
E-mail:- [email protected]
Telephone: - 038 – 252 275 / 038 – 252 001 / 038 – 364461.

This is an exciting time for us, with several new projects in the pipeline.

Our third office on Chiaypruk ‘1’ will be re-opening shortly.

Also a new location in Huay Yai.

The ever popular Toyota Vios. Available now with our November discounts.

e1.png

Toyota Yaris a great little car, also with great November discounts.

e2.png

Toyota Fortuner, affordable luxury

e3.png

All latest (automatic) models.

Be careful folks. I had a very poor experience using this car-rental firm. An invisible scratch, on the chassis of the car, visible only if you get on your hands and knees and push yourself under the car, cost me a cool B2,000 penalty. All I can say is take pictures not only of the car body but of the undercarriage as well if you rent from these folks.

Their methods are reminiscent of the jetski scams -- they will find SOME way to ding you when you return the car.

Needless to say I would NEVER EVER rent from them again. Beware!

11 hours ago, Marc K said:

Be careful folks. I had a very poor experience using this car-rental firm. An invisible scratch, on the chassis of the car, visible only if you get on your hands and knees and push yourself under the car, cost me a cool B2,000 penalty. All I can say is take pictures not only of the car body but of the undercarriage as well if you rent from these folks.

Their methods are reminiscent of the jetski scams -- they will find SOME way to ding you when you return the car.

Needless to say I would NEVER EVER rent from them again. Beware!

Did they give you an invoice for the alleged damage?

I have car rental insurance, but of course they would expect a proper invoice for any claimed damage.

If no proper invoice, how to protect myself?

P.S. It is Enquire now, not Inquire now.

No invoice at all. No "estimate" of damage. Car rental firms in Thailand run by the seat of their pants and make up the rules apparently as they go along. I really don't know how one protects oneself against arbitrary rulings (some might call it "scams") like this. My only defense will be never ever to do business with them again. And I would encourage you to look elsewhere. Maybe you can try the international chains at BKK airport who probably follow more sane business practices, I don't know, the costs might be prohibitive. Good luck. Be careful. They are not trust-worthy.

I would never rent a car in a foreign country from any company but a well known international company like Avis, Hertz, National, Sixt, etc.  

Thai companies know that you are disposable, use them once and they will never see you again, they are not dependent upon repeat  business

But most importantly there is only one area that they can save on, and that is on insurance coverage;  vehicle cost, maintenance, and overhead all are fixed costs.  The only way they can make money is to offer the minimum insurance required by law or make you take out "extra coverage" , or as happened to poster #2, whatever damage they can come up with