Trump says he trusts Putin's denials of election meddling

rooster59

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Trump has come out and backtracked his comments.  He says he trusts the intelligence community.  What a loser.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/11/politics/trump-tran-dai-quang-vietnam/index.html

Nuff said.

Again it's evident to those who remain in the world of reality that 1. Sessions (and others) lied repeatedly a/b contacts with Russians. 

One of many treasonous men:  Pence.  Notice he's studiously keeping his mouth shut, and well he should.  That's the smartest thing he can do now.  Same for Kushner.  However, keeping their mouths shut, and continually saying they don't remember anything, will not keep them out of prison.   

Pence has a bullock cart full of BS he's pretending he doesn't know about.  He thinks he can just slip behind the desk, when Trump gets frog-marched out of the WH, but he's nearly as shit-encrusted as the others - due to his incessant lying and covering-up.  

Many of Trump's buddies, (including Carter Page and Sessions), keep bleating things like; "Ok, maybe I spoke with a Russian during the campaign, but I didn't knowing talk to them about collusion."

They're either too stupid to know, or purposefully trying to hoodwink everyone else, but the fact remains:  Russian agents are good at what they do.  They have a large University in Russia whose sole purpose is to train secret agents.  Some of its graduates are the folks who have been rubbing shoulders with Trumpsters.  

If an American talks with a Russian, but later claims that person wasn't an agent, that's beyond naive.  That's like a pretty young girl hanging out by herself at a swimming pool, and then telling her friend about the guy who asked her up to his apartment to look at photos, "Oh, I didn't know he was trying to pick me up or have sex with me.  He just seemed like a nice guy, that's all."   

If a Russian agent is good at what he does, the person he/she talks to, doesn't suspect he/she is an agent.  That's the definition of 'undercover.'   Just because people like Trump, Sessions and Page didn't know the people they were conversing with were Russian agents, doesn't mean that those people weren't agents.  

Republicans can't understand that, ....but people with a modicum of intelligence, can.

7 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/the-secret-correspondence-between-donald-trump-jr-and-wikileaks/545738/

The Secret Correspondence Between Donald Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks

The transparency organization asked the president’s son for his cooperation—in sharing its work, in contesting the results of the election, and in arranging for Julian Assange to be Australia’s ambassador to the United States.

WOW!!  That not only damns Donald Jr but damns beyond belief wikileaks. Any sympathy over the Swedish charges on Assange just disappeared. Get the b*****d in jail for a long time now. I hope the Ecuadorian Embassy read this and kick Assange out on to the street. If there is any justice, Trump and senior family members should spend a long time in jail.

3 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

WOW!!  That not only damns Donald Jr but damns beyond belief wikileaks. Any sympathy over the Swedish charges on Assange just disappeared. Get the b*****d in jail for a long time now. I hope the Ecuadorian Embassy read this and kick Assange out on to the street. If there is any justice, Trump and senior family members should spend a long time in jail.

I wonder how those here who said  wiki was fair and impartial feel now?  I'd say, afraid to admit their previous comments.  LOL

6 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I wonder how those here who said  wiki was fair and impartial feel now?  I'd say, afraid to admit their previous comments.  LOL

“Wikileaks has been co-opted by the Soros-financed Deep State Shadow Government and Assange has drank too much enhanced fluoride-infused lead-free water, obviously”

Edited by Thakkar

5 minutes ago, Slip said:

Putin is doing his country proud, and impartial observers may feel compelled to give him kudos for it.  I would hate to be a US citizen now.  They are being trolled and punked by their own leadership.

When it comes to looking after Russian interests, Putin is doing a great Job. Ditto for Trump.

You just can't make this stuff up: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/world/europe/embassy-moscow-kgb.html

The U.S. State Department outscored a no bid security contract on the U.S. Embassies in Russia to a company closely linked to the former head of Soviet Counterintelligence. What could possibly go wrong?

Edited by jcsmith

37 minutes ago, jcsmith said:

Hire your own security.

An official note about the no-bid contract posted on a United States government website says that American companies had been contacted about taking on the security job in Russia but that “no U.S. firm has been located with the requisite licensing or desire to operate in-country.” It added that, among Russian companies that could do such work, only Elite Security had established operations and licenses to operate in the four cities where American missions needed guards.

From your link.

4 hours ago, Opl said:

"When did the KGB open a file on Donald Trump? We don’t know, but Eastern Bloc security service records suggest this may have been as early as 1977. There were many ambitious real estate developers in the United States—why had Moscow picked Trump?"

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/19/trump-first-moscow-trip-215842

KGB started watching Trump in 1977 and made first move to recruit him as an asset in 1986: report

President Donald Trump was first approached by Russian operatives in 1987 when the man who would go on to become Soviet ambassador Yuri Dubinin opened discussions with Trump about a Moscow real estate project.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/kgb-started-watching-trump-in-1977-and-made-first-move-to-recruit-him-as-an-asset-in-1986-report/

"For the past 10 months, Kasparov has watched Trump’s interactions with the Russian president, and he thinks Trump is playing exactly into what the Kremlin wants while apparently refusing to understand Putin’s goals.I have no doubt that Putin’s dream was another big Crimea meeting, big Yalta to divide the world. Both of them despise playing by the rules, so it’s who will cheat first"

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/21/garry-kasparov-would-like-you-to-stop-saying-trump-is-playing-4-d-chess-215848?lo=ap_f1

Edited by Opl