November 12, 20178 yr My five year licence is up for renewal, but I have lost it, what is the best thing for me to do? Go to the place where I last got it and take my motorbike licence with me which has my passport number on it and see if they will renew it?
November 12, 20178 yr Author 1 hour ago, transam said: That's what I would do and you will be recorded on their system... Thanks mate.
November 12, 20178 yr I believe you need to report it to the police first, they will give you a letter to confirm 'lost report' and you then take that to the LTO ...
November 13, 20178 yr When I lost my 2-yrs temp. license I just go to MoChit DLT showed passport & got new one, same 259 baht-ish IIRC
Create an account or sign in to comment