Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ASEAN NOW

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Getting a COR but I have no TM.6 or TDAC

Featured Replies

I last entered Thailand in the period between the cancellation of the TM.6 but before they started with the TDAC system, so I have neither. I need a Certificate of Residence and will go to CW next week. (Yes, I have an appointment already booked.) I'm sort of assuming that Immigration will look at the date of my entry stamp and won't demand a TM.6 or TDAC. But one should never assume anything.

Has anyone had the experience of going for a COR but not having the proper entry documentation?

I'm sure your assumption is correct. I applied for my first annual extension of stay and the TM7 form also asks for your TM6 number. I didn't have one as I also entered during that period. Nothing was said and extension issued.

8 minutes ago, Front Row said:

Has anyone had the experience of going for a COR but not having the proper entry documentation?

You won't require that for COR

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

  • Madgee

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.