Man called to unblock the drains makes a grisly discovery - it is a baby boy

webfact

Man called to unblock the drains makes a grisly discovery - it is a baby boy

4am.jpg

Picture: Pattaya News

A repairman called to investigate a blocked drain found a 6-7 month only fetus stuffed in the pipe.

Nong Kham police and foundation medics went to the Charoen Sin apartment complex in Sri Racha where 27 year old Thitipong Lamoon showed them his shocking discovery.

Police could not say whether the boy, contained in a bag, had been born then murdered or whether he was stillborn.

An autopsy at the Laem Chabang hospital will decide that.

The boy is believed to have been in the drain about five hours.

Police are investigating after getting tips from locals as to the identity of the mother and father. 

Source: Pattaya News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-14

5 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Brutal but also sad that people are so uncaring, or were driven by desperation.  I can understand how a young couple with no resources can be scared out of their wits at the prospect of parenthood.  So sad to see it happen.

Desperation? You can understand?

I just suddenly feel very sorry for you.

There are many ways to get out of the problem that has nothing to do with taking the life of an unborn, newborn, baby or a child.
It even goes as high up as to the stage of adults. I will not touch that, though. It seems a little bit hard for you to handle.

19 minutes ago, Get Real said:

There are many ways to get out of the problem that has nothing to do with taking the life of an unborn, newborn, baby or a child.
It even goes as high up as to the stage of adults. I will not touch that, though. It seems a little bit hard for you to handle.

You obviously don't get it.   I and many others can understand many things.  That does not mean we condone them or agree with them.   You are the one that tries to insult others every chance you get.

2 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

You obviously don't get it.   I and many others can understand many things.  That does not mean we condone them or agree with them.   You are the one that tries to insult others every chance you get.

Not trying to insult you at all. Just got the feeling that it was the problem.

I will try to make it in another way with a question. 

How can you understand that so many peoples desperation or, whatever, leads to that they feel the need to kill a small child that only are entitled to love and care.?

Please explain that for for me. I am feeling so stupid at the moment.

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

The baby  may have been stillborne , born prematurely and didnt survive

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The baby  may have been stillborne , born prematurely and didnt survive

Normal people still report a thing like that. It´s still a form of life, that should have been given a proper burial and a gravestone.
A place to remember. Things people with feeling do as an automatic act.

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

i would suggest you get real.

you have the luxury of shrill indignation and the assumption that there actually is help on offer for the lowest of the low. 

you do not understand the situation, but desperate people do desperate things.

this and other recent cases like it are,  more than anything, a clear indicator that people do not believe there is any help available. 

1 minute ago, HooHaa said:

i would suggest you get real.

you have the luxury of shrill indignation and the assumption that there actually is help on offer for the lowest of the low. 

you do not understand the situation, but desperate people do desperate things.

this and other recent cases like it are,  more than anything, a clear indicator that people do not believe there is any help available. 

Or they have never been taking the time to find out what help is available.

5 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Or they have never been taking the time to find out what help is available.

what you seem unable to comprehend is that you grew up in a system where you were taught there are options, these people may not have had that privilege.

on the other hand they may be monsters, but we haven't heard evidence for either contention.

7 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Normal people still report a thing like that. It´s still a form of life, that should have been given a proper burial and a gravestone.
A place to remember. Things people with feeling do as an automatic act.

Could have been a migrant worker staying in Thailand illegally and any contact with the authorities may have led to deportation .

You are looking at this from an adult educated prospective , there are some people who are unabale to view that situation from that perspective .

She may have a different perspective , if she was a young unmarried mother who had no means to support the bbay and she faced deportation if she contacted the authorities

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Could have been a migrant worker staying in Thailand illegally and any contact with the authorities may have led to deportation .

You are looking at this from an adult educated prospective , there are some people who are unabale to view that situation from that perspective .

She may have a different perspective , if she was a young unmarried mother who had no means to support the bbay and she faced deportation if she contacted the authorities

Ok, I might well be. Most of the people do not need to contact authorities. They know the nearest temple, and can see to that the baby if left and seen by somebody there.

Also, creating a baby when you are an illegal stayer, and and illegal worker in Thailand does not really have to do with perspektive and education. It´s more like instinct, that tells everyone that it´s something wrong there. If you do it anyway, you just have to face the music. Not kill the child.

25 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

what you seem unable to comprehend is that you grew up in a system where you were taught there are options, these people may not have had that privilege.

on the other hand they may be monsters, but we haven't heard evidence for either contention.

One part of the privilege you are talking about is to find out things all by yourself, before you put yourself in an impossible situation. 
No doubt about it. They are monsters.

Now it has appearently come to that the built in instinct are stronger when it comes to hiding from authorities and finding a work, than it is to do right by a child. At least that is the result I get out of reading you replies.

Edited by Get Real

4 hours ago, Get Real said:

Ok, I might well be. Most of the people do not need to contact authorities. They know the nearest temple, and can see to that the baby if left and seen by somebody there.

Also, creating a baby when you are an illegal stayer, and and illegal worker in Thailand does not really have to do with perspektive and education. It´s more like instinct, that tells everyone that it´s something wrong there. If you do it anyway, you just have to face the music. Not kill the child.

None of us here are 100% aware of the circumstances surrounding the death of this child. I cannot give an opinion without the facts. Your comment "you just have to face the music" seems contrary to what happens in LOS, where the culture leans towards avoiding the consequences for one's actions, by whatever means possible. BTW, I'm at home here in LOS, where I've studied local culture for the last 13 years. 

25 minutes ago, joebrown said:

Your comment "you just have to face the music" seems contrary to what happens in LOS, where the culture leans towards avoiding the consequences for one's actions, by whatever means possible.

Yes, that was also what I meant. Too many are just taking a step back from responsibility. That they have to face the music means that they have to take responibility more than they do. Thought that was clear???

What do you mean with studied local culture for the last 13 years??? Okey! You have been living in Thailand 13 years in some remote hundred year back in time place, sitting on your porch looking what people do everyday? Or have you really studied at university level? Me myself have studied the anatomy of the female speices trough the bottom of a beer bottle, but maybe that doesn´t count as an education on any kind of level. :sorry:

BTW, that is such a modern and hip acronym, there is no circumstances in the worl that gives anybody the right to put  a baby in such a place. Dead or alive, sick or healthy or whatever have no relevans.