Tusker's

ThaiPauly

BTW Rasseru the Indo cigs are on the way as well.

Mr. Bill is my hero! And brilliant timing too -- as of this morning I am down to my last eight kreteks. :o

But back to the topic at hand: what say we pay Tuskers a little visit while you are here?

Well Rass, I guess I could lower my normal high class standards and join you there for one or two frothies. Although I never plan too far ahead perhaps Monday the 5th.

i am not sure if the food would appeal to you UG cause its not Duke's :o

I like Sojo's, Art Cafe, Laughing Leprechan, Salsa Kitchen, Mama Falafels, The House, The Saloon, He11s Kitchen, Miquels, Mike's Burgers and too many others to mention :D

And that's all in one night UG?

I am just doing my best to support these fine institutions at great risk to my own health! :D

BTW Rasseru the Indo cigs are on the way as well.

Mr. Bill is my hero! And brilliant timing too -- as of this morning I am down to my last eight kreteks. :o

But back to the topic at hand: what say we pay Tuskers a little visit while you are here?

Well Rass, I guess I could lower my normal high class standards and join you there for one or two frothies. Although I never plan too far ahead perhaps Monday the 5th.

To avoid any misunderstanding by those who do not know me or Tuskers -- there can be none by those who know either -- I should point out that the aforesaid lowering of your normal high class standards is in relation solely to your joining me, and not to that fine establishment, which involves no such lowering at all.

Oh Gawd, pardom me while I throw up. :o Now listen BB you were supposed to be here weeks ago, and I made made all the plans as you suggested, and you didn't turn up. Typical!!!

Oh Gawd, pardom me while I throw up. :D Now listen BB you were supposed to be here weeks ago, and I made made all the plans as you suggested, and you didn't turn up. Typical!!!

Could it be that he is still spooked by the vision of you dusting him at the track in your long-delayed kart race? :o

Could it be that he is still spooked by the vision of you dusting him at the track in your long-delayed kart race? :o

Spot on Rass! He's just a devout coward at heart :D All this could well be put to the test in the ensuing weeks, that's of course if he can find a kart to fit him :D

Spot on Rass! He's just a devout coward at heart :D All this could well be put to the test in the ensuing weeks, that's of course if he can find a kart to fit him :D

Put to the test? I recommend greater care, Maejo Man. Given the certainty of the outcome, the use of that phrase may be thought by some to suggest a false, and therefore unbecoming, modesty.

he is afraid of being turned into blank-e billed. :D

Oh Gawd, pardom me while I throw up. :D Now listen BB you were supposed to be here weeks ago, and I made made all the plans as you suggested, and you didn't turn up. Typical!!!

Gee wizz you guys. I didn't realize I was so popular.

How about Sunday the 4th at the track Maejo? Have you got the balls? Hope the hangover isn't too big.

Sadly my mate David Lek aka The Snail will be out of town along with many other keen competitors.

Any others out there keen for a thrash? :D

How about Sunday the 4th at the track Maejo? Have you got the balls? Hope the hangover isn't too big.

Any others out there keen for a thrash? :D

Sounds good to me, but so does suicide right now :D It's just on ten and it's as much as I can do to not throw up. Head still pounding....definitely the last time :o

Think we had better start a new thread on Karting??