PE teacher "hit student hundred of times and sent her obscene pictures asking for sex" says mother

webfact

4 hours ago, jvs said:

Easy for you to say but you were not raised in a system where anybody who is somebody is regarded as a higher being.

As little as 50 years back or so even in Europe a teacher was someone

special.

It's 2017 now.....this country has progressed....!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, jvs said:

Easy for you to say but you were not raised in a system where anybody who is somebody is regarded as a higher being.

As little as 50 years back or so even in Europe a teacher was someone

special.

You obviously don't have kids, I would slit his throat without thinking twice, suffice to say, I don't give a rats arssse how high someone is, touch my kid in a sexual way, you die !

19 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

You obviously don't have kids, I would slit his throat without thinking twice, suffice to say, I don't give a rats arssse how high someone is, touch my kid in a sexual way, you die !

Thank you for also proving my point.

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Hopefully he will be a bit more communicative when he is in the cop shop. Teachers in this country get away with murder and it is really time for the abuse to stop. Long prison sentences for all offenders should start sending out the right message.

Note in article. No mention of cops or arrest, Case solved. Love Thailand All crimes get bugger all punishment and the so called authorities do jack sh.....t

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Hopefully he will be a bit more communicative when he is in the cop shop. Teachers in this country get away with murder and it is really time for the abuse to stop. Long prison sentences for all offenders should start sending out the right message.

You missed the part that said there was no mention made of the police being involved.

The abuse goes on and on and no one cares, how can a government survive when all they think about is money, all it takes is one teacher to be made an example of and this will stop. 30 years for a facebook like? 500b fine maybe for violent sexual harassment and of course a wai.

The kids of today have no future with this lot in charge

37 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

The abuse goes on and on and no one cares, how can a government survive when all they think about is money, all it takes is one teacher to be made an example of and this will stop. 30 years for a facebook like? 500b fine maybe for violent sexual harassment and of course a wai.

The kids of today have no future with this lot in charge

It has nothing to do with the government. There are laws against abuse but, as usual, nothing is ever enforced. I really have no idea why Thailand has laws.

Just now, Bangkok Barry said:

The government passes the laws, which they have. And the police are supposed to enforce them, which they don't. Who enforces the law in your country?

No one by the looks of things but if the government pass a law they are responsible for making sure they are enforced by the team they nominate to enforce that law, hope that makes it better for you to understand.

47 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It has nothing to do with the government. There are laws against abuse but, as usual, nothing is ever enforced. I really have no idea why Thailand has laws.

For the people who can't afford to get out of trouble, the people with no connections, and foreigners.

53 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Thailand has laws so that they can punish Farang.  What do you think would happen to this teacher if he was a Farang ?

9 minutes ago, GTgrizzly said:

Onya Sonya ( Jenny ) my sentiments exactly

Take him out the back for a dam good floggin

His Karama should get him, find him a kosher place in a nice prison and let's hope that all find out why he's there. 

Problem solved and all involved happy. Perhaps even the teacher. If not, who cares?

Edited by jenny2017

6 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Mother is overseas ... no mention of father ... why does this teacher have her Line contact ... and why aren't the Police involved immediately? 

Thai society does not appear to care.

Cronyism, corruption etc by the rich and/or connected ruling class have emasculated the masses who no longer have anyone to help against other 'predators' (police/teachers/monks - not all but too many) in the Kingdom.

The "democratic soldier" appears to not have the will (or the means) to help his downtrodden people. I sometimes wonder if he cannot see the forest for the trees? 

A "me" society without personal responsibility and accountability, still living in the dark ages. Sad really. :coffee1:

Edited by lvr181
Additional comment

1 hour ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Huh??  You are saying the government has no role in ensuring the laws they pass are enforced?  No wonder all they need to care about is lining their pockets!  

Edited by AboutThaim

A bit off topic but as a relieving teacher in Australia in a Catholic primary school I was given work for a year 5 class regarding the forthcoming election.  Part of it was to see if students could name the political parties.  After naming the well known ones I was trying to find if they knew about the less known ones.  I mentioned that there is also, I believe, a Sex Party (there is).  Next day I was called up to the Deputy Principal's office and questioned if I had said this because a student had told their parents and the parents had complained. I admitted I had.  Never got any more work at that school.

10 minutes ago, Mansinthe said:

Would be on tv / newspaper etc without talking to him first.

Not necessarily. Eight years ago,there's a foreign English teacher at a primary school, who got caught in a school's toilet with a 12 year old student.

The first time where he got caught was already a year before, was swept under the carpet because the director wasn't sure if it was gossip, or not.

All that happened to him was that he got fired. Neither the cops were involved, nor did the parents find out what happened to their daugher. The cover of silence over it. 

The school just didn't want to have some negative propaganda. 

The mentioned rapist could even set up an orphanage in the same city. TP was just not interested to look into the case. 

46 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Cronyism, corruption etc by the rich and/or connected ruling class have emasculated the masses who no longer have anyone to help against other 'predators' (police/teachers/monks - not all but too many) in the Kingdom.

The "democratic soldier" appears to not have the will (or the means) to help his downtrodden people. I sometimes wonder if he cannot see the forest for the trees? 

A "me" society without personal responsibility and accountability, still living in the dark ages. Sad really. :coffee1:

I agree ... ordinary Thai's seem to accept this sort of behaviour from "authority figures" ... I'll be very interested to know what the outcome of this story is.

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

These parents that dump their kids for a lover only to come back 6 months later stomping their feet and acting the loving parent should be ashamed of themselves. 

In my country we call women who look after children and grandmothers by the same name, nanny.  There is no shame in leaving your children with your mother while you work and your assumption that she left for a lover rather than a job is just that, an assumption.

On 15-11-2017 at 6:22 PM, wakeupplease said:

No one by the looks of things but if the government pass a law they are responsible for making sure they are enforced by the team they nominate to enforce that law, hope that makes it better for you to understand.

Stop turning around it, just say you want to incriminate this government, as you seem to have made the leitmotiv of your posts about...