November 23, 20178 yr You can definitely sell it on a tourist visa. Been there done that. You can even buy and register another one on a tourist visa. Documents : Registration book (in your name is much easier) Passport (with copies of current permission to stay and data page) If you don't want to go to the Land Transport Office, you can sign a power of attorney form and along with the copies of your passport and registration book and have the buyer do the registration transfer alone. Some offices may want proof of address but normally this is only when registering a vehicle into your name. Generally, selling is much easier than buying in terms of paperwork. Don't forget to get the money.
November 24, 20178 yr When I sold my used car I needed a Proof of Residence letter from Thai Immigration.
November 26, 20178 yr Author Thinking I might go home earlier and instead of obtaining a tourist visa do a border bounce and get a 30 day exempt entry. Can I sell my car still or is a visa an absolute requirement ?
Create an account or sign in to comment