A Duck Walks Into A Pub

A duck walks into a pub and says to the barman: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we have no bread." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we haven't got any f*#@ing bread." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, are you deaf, we haven't got any f*#@ing bread, ask me again and I'll nail your f*#@ing beak to the bar you irritating c*nt of a bird!" Duck says: "Got any nails?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?

A duck walks into a pub and says to the barman: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we have no bread." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, we haven't got any f*#@ing bread." Duck says: "Got any bread?" Barman says: "No, are you deaf, we haven't got any f*#@ing bread, ask me again and I'll nail your f*#@ing beak to the bar you irritating c*nt of a bird!" Duck says: "Got any nails?" Barman says: "No." Duck says: "Got any bread?

:o:D

It wasn't a little black one was it.

Good Luck

Moss

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, (and no reflection on Duckie), I read that joke somewhere on here a couple of years ago, and it became my stock-in-trade joke at the bar I used to run.

People will laugh at anything after a few tequila's, but then the whole night you can go back to them and make 'em laugh just by saying, "have you got any bread?"

Actually, (and no reflection on Duckie), I read that joke somewhere on here a couple of years ago, and it became my stock-in-trade joke at the bar I used to run.

People will laugh at anything after a few tequila's, but then the whole night you can go back to them and make 'em laugh just by saying, "have you got any bread?"

Its OK Kayo..Just as long as its you mate I'm not a taken back by it..

I can laugh at myself I do have a mirror in my house..