Golf, Beaches,lodging And Hospitals In Si Racha

VegasVic

Greetings to all on Thai visa forum! I am currently staying just outside if Rayong and was hoping to get some information on the area from Si Racha to Bang Saen beach. My wife(Thai) and I are looking into relocating from the states to Thailand and after driving the area from Chonburi to Klaeng the area north of Si Racha and the Ban Chang area are the two areas that looked most interesting. Golf, beaches, proximity to shoping and hospitals and reasonable housing costs were the factors that made the area just north of Si Racha, the most interesting. Is there anyone out there who knows much about this area (i.e. the best hospital, lodging and realestate and dining and shoping). We are looking to rent a place in the Si racha area for 2-3 weeks to investigate more fully and so any weekly or monthly hotels that have A/C, Sat TV and are convienient to transportation would be of most interest. Also if anyone knows anything about the three tall condo buildings at the crystal bay golf club please post back. Thanks in advance to anyone who can reply.