Online Computer parts suppliers

wayned

Are there any reputable online computer parts suppliers?

I have used Advice for years, but their service is really getting terrible.  It was never good but recently it's really turned to crap.

If I go to the closest store, 50 kilometers away, they never have the simplest parts in stock, ie; network card, and I can order it and have it the next day but it requires two trips and a toal of 200 kilometers.  If I order parts on line their website finally shows that it has been paid but then nothing happens.  I email there customer support department and they just don't answer and if I call their call center number I get put on hold because the tech that answers doesn't speak English and I finally get cut off.

The latest is that I ordered a part that they showed in stock last Tuesday and paid for it that day.  There website shows receipt of payment but it hasn't shipped and numerous emails to Customer Service have gone unanswered.

Are there any better suppliers that anyone has used?

Admittedly I haven't bought any hardware in the last six months or so, but I've had consistently good luck with InvadeIT.  If you don't see what you're looking for on their web site, send them an e-mail and they may be able to get it.

Oddly appear to get items fast and often cheaper then Advice or JIB           eg:      http://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=network card   and always use the pay on delivery option.  bought many things mostly within 2 days delivery... when ordering they give you the dates of delivery...

Lazada Customer service is very good + speak English or the phone, and answer any emails in English. 

bought a couple of months ago a new PSU...  surprised 'Advice' had the one I wanted in stock and cheaper..... Best to shop around, but have to agree Advice shop have gone downhill over the years and no longer have back rooms full of stock or staff that are helpful and knowledgeable...  now appears they enter what you want into their computer  = mostly No have,  only 3 years ago the staff would say we have not that one but this one is better, or newer for the same price, 

2 hours ago, ignis said:

Oddly appear to get items fast and often cheaper then Advice or JIB           eg:      http://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?q=network card   and always use the pay on delivery option.  bought many things mostly within 2 days delivery... when ordering they give you the dates of delivery...

Lazada with COD are good, as you say. But I would be a bit wary of ordering any specific high-tech item (like, say, a specific graphics card) from them as the descriptions are not always complete or accurate. For generic items they should be fine.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:37 AM, KittenKong said:

Lazada with COD are good, as you say. But I would be a bit wary of ordering any specific high-tech item (like, say, a specific graphics card) from them as the descriptions are not always complete or accurate. For generic items they should be fine.

I have never had a problem ordering from Lazada and you are fully protected, also companies like JIB sell through Lazada, I'm sure I have spent upwards of 200k with them these last 12 months

Archived