Japanese Girls In Bangkok

lambous

Has anyone got any suggestions for how to find them in Pattaya as well

The Japanese bagshop second floor of Royal Garden !

Joking aside Si Racha has a large population of Japanese, infact the Payatai hospital has Japanese as the second language, Ive spent quite a bit of time up there but altho the Japanese girls are very beautiful, their hard work and nothing like the Thais, if your Rolling in money and driving the latest top of the range Benz then ok your in with a chance.

Jeez, this topic is a black-hole of any sort of humour - lighten up.

Okay, I know I'm not that funny - would it kill to humour me :o

Actually, I think I did hear once that older japanese women go somewhere in Pattaya looking for African men - can't confirm it, but I did hear that.

hahaha sorry was being sarcastic without being offensive

dont take anything too seriously :D

This is one of the best questions I've seen posed on TV. Disappointing that it's not being taken more seriously.......some of us don't have the time to travel to CM for the pew khao poo ying.....and wouldn't mind practicing our Japanese over a bowl of sushi. Some definitive answers appreciated....please.

One place I have seen them in Pattaya is out on some of the dive boats, they usally go to shops that have Japanese divemaster or instructors, so find a shop with that and go diving, got something in common to talk about too then and your out the whole day on the dive boat with them!

This is one of the best questions I've seen posed on TV. Disappointing that it's not being taken more seriously.......some of us don't have the time to travel to CM for the pew khao poo ying.....and wouldn't mind practicing our Japanese over a bowl of sushi. Some definitive answers appreciated....please.

Last time I had sushi it was served on a plate. :o

• Haha 1

The bars in the Japanese guesthouses sounds like a good option, now its just a matter of finding out where they are. One Japanese girl i was with told me that they only charge 100 Baht per night. I never realised the Japanese would be on such a budget.

Has anyone got any suggestions for how to find them in Pattaya as well

The Japanese bagshop second floor of Royal Garden !

Joking aside Si Racha has a large population of Japanese, infact the Payatai hospital has Japanese as the second language, Ive spent quite a bit of time up there but altho the Japanese girls are very beautiful, their hard work and nothing like the Thais, if your Rolling in money and driving the latest top of the range Benz then ok your in with a chance.

Speak for yourself m8...lol

What type of Thai girl are you comparing them to exactly? :o ...Japanese girls are certainly not golddiggers.

Their incredibly shy but thats the only major hurdle imo,oh and i guess the language barrier aswell.

I read a couple of posts about the shortage of japanese girls on KSR.

Just got back from riding my bike there, large numbers of Japanese and Korean girls.they seem to be in pairs mostly.

I must admit KSR has had an adverse effect on them, they are just as stocky as the farang girls, well not quite but they are looking rather thick(physically not mentally).

I must say, i am also rather surprised that this thread has been met with so much derision, and so few results. A comprehensive list of the best places to mingle with Japanese ladies in Bangkok would be quite a boon to this board.

Japanese women are conspicuous by their absence from my current stable, and the situation needs to be remedied. It's been a while, and my Japanese could do with a refresher.

I feel that members need to be sent into the field and report back with their findings.

Next up, i feel we also need the authoratative guide to places to pick up Fillipinas as well. (Perhaps Graceless Fawn can help us with that one)

Edited by HughHefner

My guess would be to try and fing Japanese guest houses.. (there are plenty) in and around BKK. They advertise on Japanese websites.

Which Japanese websites? I've read the most popular Japanese guidebook about Thailand, subscribe to most of the ten or more free papers distributed among Japanese community in Bangkok, browsed numerous websites in Japanese about Thailand, haven't come across any info or an advertisement of a single guest house catering Japanese tourists in particular. In fact, I don't remember seeing any advertisement of a guest house in Japanese (except those listed in guide book).

Language schools in BKK (teaching English or Thai). Though, many Japanese at those establishments are wives of Japanese businessmen killing time and socializing with the other peers, some of the young female students with no ties to Japanese company might be taking their studies too seriously to be bothered with flirting farang.

And yes, many Japanese companies don't send female employees to work overseas, or for that matter men, unless they're married. But I know a single young Japanese girl working here (not locally hired) and I have a friend whose Japanese wife working for Toshiba was on assignment in Shanghai for a few years.

Also, most 4 - 5 star hotels have Japanese guest relations who are usually young, 20 - 30ish Japanese woman.

One place I have seen them in Pattaya is out on some of the dive boats, they usally go to shops that have Japanese divemaster or instructors, so find a shop with that and go diving, got something in common to talk about too then and your out the whole day on the dive boat with them!

theres a dive company that caters exclusively to the japanese on koh tao.

its a sister company to big blue diving and there refered strait from japan.

go and hang around there and see how you go . :D

you can maybe get them on the buckets and give one a crack. :o

theres one thing you will always notice with the japanese, is that they got crap teeth. :D

not all, but a he-ll of a lot of them.

now whats going on here,? as its a hugely rich, advanced country and some of them look like bloody dracula.

they got a gob with 400 teeth shoved into it. :D

whats the bleeding problem? dont they have dentists in japan?

on the other hand every second thai girl in los has got braces on and possesses a cracking set of lovely fangs. :D

anyway,

girls with bad teeth give me a flacid, so im still backing the lovely thai girls and there more fun to boot. :D

cheers punting friends :o

Shame we haven't had someone that knows where they hang out, I was hoping to score !

but we know where they dont hang out -- with TV members. I guess they dont get to the mooban often. it is also pretty hard to meet japanese women when you are behind a computer in old blighty saving up for your next shag

Edited by t.s

Shame we haven't had someone that knows where they hang out, I was hoping to score !

but we know where they dont hang out -- with TV members. I guess they dont get to the mooban often. it is also pretty hard to meet japanese women when you are behind a computer in old blighty saving up for your next shag

classic mate :o:D :D :D love it.

generally Japanese chicks have bad teeth. Quite a few have big bugs bunny teeth, often with a large gap in the middle (of the front teeth :o ) The last one I knew - a nice lass - had a blackened front tooth from too much smoking, coffee and wine drinking I suspect. Bad teeth is not attractive.