Two American tourists fined 5000 Baht for 'butt selfie' at Thai temple

webfact

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

I see the usual line up of swivel-eye lunatics that post here are frothing at the mouth and baying for more blood. 

Exactly. Many of the posts here are massively more offensive than the crime of the butt showing couple.

I have an idea for them if they can ever get out of Thailand. Doing it at a SUMO wrestling match!

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Exactly. Many of the posts here are massively more offensive than the crime of the butt showing couple.

I have an idea for them if they can ever get out of Thailand. Doing it at a SUMO wrestling match!

They would probably enjoy being penile-ised by a sumo wrestler.555

Really do deserve to be made an example of. These guys are not sorry for the offense they cause whatsoever. Their faces should be plastered across the press not blurred out. Also they should be denied a visa or entry to any country with sensitive religious respect regulations, whatever the religion. 

1 minute ago, terryofcrete said:

Really do deserve to be made an example of. These guys are not sorry for the offense they cause whatsoever. Their faces should be plastered across the press not blurred out. Also they should be denied a visa or entry to any country with sensitive religious respect regulations, whatever the religion. 

Sure thing. Put them on the FBI most wanted butts list. 

You don't think maybe you're overreacting?

You don't think after this nightmare this couple is going to reexamine the wisdom of their little instagram games? 

Edited by Jingthing

10 minutes ago, terryofcrete said:

comedy gold...

7 minutes ago, captspectre said:

ready for this? --- how would you know?

I know and I'm not a ladyboy or attracted to them.

Ladyboys identify as females and generally they strongly prefer men that are attracted to females. Generally known as straight or bi men.

Gay men are not that!!! (The last part, I know even better.)

Edited by Jingthing

ready for this? --- how would you know?

See Jingthing's post below yours. I also know as I've lived in Bangkok for a long time and know how popular the ladyboy bars are with "straight" men. Not places that gay men care to frequent!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

50,000 fine should have been more like it, i'm sure they wouldn't have done that in the place they go to worship, what ever their

religion is...

yeh we should also whip them to an inch of there lives and the cut there hands of, <deleted> man get a life yes it was wrong but really 

1 hour ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

I’m making good money. Next time I go to BKK I will pay two sluts from a bar 5000 baht each to flash their tits at a Wat. Lets see what the reaction is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry No Sluts in Thailand...

The worst thing about this story is that they are 36 and 38 years of age. This is something i MIGHT have done when i was 10 years of age. 

They must have been making some money out of this from sponsors. They just couldn't have been that stupid to do this as grown men. 

11 hours ago, ezzra said:

50,000 fine should have been more like it, i'm sure they wouldn't have done that in the place they go to worship, what ever their

religion is...

Idiots they are but 50.000 I ask you when a Thai get 500 for wielding a big knife farang gets 5000 in a joke photo.

Seen a lot worse at temples which are so corrupt as of stories of late, so nothing but racial discrimination, time to start trowing this at Thais who go abroad like the guy in Japan who nicked the paintings. it will come home to rest soon.

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Strange how some get sooooo offended by these two homosexuals, but are quick to try and divert any threads involving paedophiles. 

That is rather uncalled for and unnecessary ,

.You are suggesting that there are some posters on here who are pedophiles

Who actually are you talking about , put some names to your suggestion . 

42 minutes ago, gbswales said:

I still wonder why in the 21st century that we still consider parts of the human body to be disgusting or offensive - I also find it hard to understand why religion still exists, but that is a whole other issue.

Have you expressed such thoughts to your mom and grandma and got them to strip for your viewing pleasure?

1 hour ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

I’m making good money. Next time I go to BKK I will pay two sluts from a bar 5000 baht each to flash their tits at a Wat. Lets see what the reaction is?

You will probably get charged with indecency and get a 5000 Baht fine and maybe even get charged with illegally employing people

42 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

"Well known abbot" in Petchabun arrested on warrant for molesting a child. 

But, butt, butt - Tourists warned to respect Thai culture.

Keep hearing this Thai culture thing. Thai culture is build around fear, myth, propaganda and indoctrination.  

I will admit that I don't understand the gay proclivity for trumpeting their sexual preference in such flamboyant ways, but it DOES seem harmless. Thais are as thin-skinned as American evangelicals. It would have been sufficient to boot them out with a five-year ban.