Firefox Is Being Stupid Today

PATTAYAPUNTER

I am trying to save pics the normal way by clicking "save image as." As usual, the normal window opens asking where i want to save the pic. then i click save to desktop (I've also experimented saving it to a folder) and that window closes. this part is all normal. however, when i go to check to see my saved pic, it does not appear where i saved it, or at all! IE works fine.

I'm also unable to save movie clips. When I check the download page, there are no files being downloaded. This just happened today yet I haven't changed any settings. Any guesses? Thanks!

Go to Tools/Options/Main and make sure your settings indicate say "ask me where to save files". If not the files may go to whatever folder is set there by default.

The default is my desktop which is how my settings have always been but now I'm unable to see the downloaded files so my guess is that they're not downloading at all. Thanks.

Go to Tools/Options/Main and make sure your settings indicate say "ask me where to save files". If not the files may go to whatever folder is set there by default.

The default is my desktop which is how my settings have always been but now I'm unable to see the downloaded files so my guess is that they're not downloading at all. Thanks.

Turn on your download manager. That will tell you exactly what's happening with the downloads.