Flynn pleads guilty on Russia; reportedly ready to testify on Trump

rooster59

16 hours ago, retarius said:

Funny old world isn't it? Mueller was hired to look into Russian interference with the election. He has come up with nothing at all so far.

Manafort and partner's alleged crimes were historical 5 years before the election.

Papadopoulos may have things to say, but he has admitted lying already, which weakens him as a witness, and the professor who supposedly had all the Russian contacts and dirt has denied his statements. And digging for dirt is not an offense....as we say with Hillary paying for the dodgy dossier from Fusion GPS.

Now Flynn has provided evidence that after the election they were searching for a backdoor to speak securely with Russia as Trump Tower did not have secure communications. One would imagine that if there was this massive conspiracy in the run up to the election that a backdoor channel to Russia would already have been established to plan the conspiracy, there fore why the need to create a channel after the election. It makes no sense.

So far I am underwhelmed with Mueller and frustrated for I would like to see Trump impeached....but impeach him for real crimes not imagined ones with Russia as the bogeyman.

Mueller should use his power to mount a fishing expedition into Trump's finances...there will without doubt be tax evasion and fraud in prior finances.

Trump has a problem:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/did-trump-admit-something-he-shouldnt-have-in-his-first-tweet-about-michael-flynns-guilty-plea/ar-BBG3evk?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Markets are falling chum, some say crashing!  Kushner is almost certainly first on the target list and then hopefully Trump.  Impeachment is the goal but... that would come from the senate that is mostly republican.  Would they really impeach a republican president?  I certainly hope so.  I am sure for FR the Russia obsession is getting tiresome but for the rest of us it is getting more interesting!  The world (and most of the decent Americans out there) are hoping that this momentum will build and finally be the death nail for the moronic POTUS. 

"The world (and most of the decent Americans out there) are hoping that this momentum will build and finally be the death nail for the moronic POTUS. " AND hopefully the current Congress. I hope Americans send them packing b/c they are only self-serving, and don't care a/b hard working/poor people. 

• 4 months later...

Here we go again...impeachment is imminent, followed, inevitably, by indictment, a trial, then die in jail.

A year ago, impeachment was imminent, but didn't happen. Six months ago, well these things take time, maybe years, but Mueller will get his man. Three months ago...well he may not be impeached, but today, drum roll, bbbrrrrrŕ, impeachment is again imminent.

Then Pence will be President, and I'll be willing to bet everything I own on Pence being the subject of the same mindless attacks we've seen on Trump......for 18 months now.

This is not about Trump being President; it's about a democrat NOT being President.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/2/2017 at 8:10 PM, FreddieRoyle said:

Ok, so a rising stock market is a bad thing and another thing to harangue Trump for ? I see.

One wonders if during Obamas tenure you would have made the same patently silly claim?

Seriously Trump could make world peace, end all poverty and reverse global warming and people would still be harping on about Russia this Russia that. Russia did not swing an election, time to accept and move on.

I don't recall the Republicans giving Obama any credit for the massive rise of the stock market during his Presidency? 

And it's useful to remember that the economy is not the stock market.

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

I don't recall the Republicans giving Obama any credit for the massive rise of the stock market during his Presidency? 

What people on this site don't know about the stock market could fill a library. The stock market goes up from a decline not because anything has turned around and certainly not from the actions of any president. It goes up because it has become undervalued.   The Intelligent Investor/Benjamin Graham, Chapter 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bristolboy said:

The massive rise under Obama was post the global financial crisis, and there was only one way the Dow was going to go.   It dropped from 14,000 to 6000 during the GFC.

There is very little a President does that influences the stock market in any meaningful way, other than instill confidence, or lack of confidence.   The stock market runs on hysteria, not fundamentals.

Edited by F4UCorsair

9 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

There is very little a President does that influences the stock market in any meaningful way, other than instill confidence, or lack of confidence.   The stock market runs on hysteria, not fundamentals.

So why are you saying Trumps results are great and not Obama's? Did Obama instil confidence? From the results - oodles of it. Where is the stock market going now? How much confidence is seeping into the markets from Trump. The SOB (presidentially used term), predictably , conveniently "delayed" the steel tariffs ! All he is doing is instilling uncertainty. You can't treat global economics the same way as selling a condo.

On 12/2/2017 at 2:19 AM, Boon Mee said:

Another giant nothing burger. 

If this is all Muller has... pathetic. 

One lousy count of lying to the Feebs?  555 

'If this is all muller has...'  You don't know, do you?

• Thanks 1