December 2, 20178 yr I used a link for this forum to download Android Auto ... I now need to put it on my wife's android phone. When I try to search and download it just says not available in this country .... can the guy who posted the link please post it again ... thanks
December 3, 20178 yr I used the info from this sight do download the app<: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-auto/
December 4, 20178 yr Author On 12/3/2017 at 10:31 AM, fertilizer said: I used the info from this sight do download the app<: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-auto/ Thanks ... My wife and I both have Note4's ...I can't get hers to work with AA. He phone connects via bluetooth okay. Can you remember which file you downloaded as I have tried a few with no success. The only info that my phone give me is Version 2.4.722803-release the file size is 47.88MB
December 5, 20178 yr Have downloaded to Note3, Note 4 and Note FE. All working ok. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-auto/android-auto-2-8-5745-release/#downloads Variant ArchArchitecture VersionMinimum Version DPIScreen DPI 2.8.574513-release December 1, 2017 arm Android 5.0+
December 7, 20178 yr Author On 05/12/2017 at 8:54 PM, fertilizer said: Have downloaded to Note3, Note 4 and Note FE. All working ok. https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/android-auto/android-auto-2-8-5745-release/#downloads Variant ArchArchitecture VersionMinimum Version DPIScreen DPI 2.8.574513-release December 1, 2017 arm Android 5.0+ Thanks for your help and PM's ... am waiting to try connecting with 'another' phone ... not willing,at present, to 'delete' my phone from the system just incase it won't reconnect. She will just have to use the inbuilt system ...suppose will have to see if there is a map update ....
Create an account or sign in to comment