Dvd Burning Software

COBBER

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Im finding Nero 7 a bit unstable and coming up with a lot of read errors from originals in "as new" condition.

Tried Roxio and was not impressed.

Previously used X-Copy Express which is now out of business, and found the Rescue function to be really good. Is there an alternate program to Rescue out there somewhere ?

Also now that DVD Decrypter has closed its doors what alternatives are there ?

All in one programs are preffered , but any suggestions are most welcome. Thank You.

Just for to copy use Aclcohol 120% and you can set tyo ignore Read Errors!

I use Ha! DVD Bruner (acard.com) at most of the time but for special work I using Gear or NTI. Gear is not so easy to use but has some advantages special if you use a lot RW medias for backup or so. NTI is doing a great job for to create Recovery medias.

Every program has it's own advantage and you need to know and to find out what you need!

Just for to copy use Aclcohol 120% and you can set tyo ignore Read Errors!

I use Ha! DVD Bruner (acard.com) at most of the time but for special work I using Gear or NTI. Gear is not so easy to use but has some advantages special if you use a lot RW medias for backup or so. NTI is doing a great job for to create Recovery medias.

Every program has it's own advantage and you need to know and to find out what you need!

Thank You Reimar.