Man admits of being drunk after a fatal road accident in Chon Buri

webfact

Man admits of being drunk after a fatal road accident

By Thai PBS

chon3.jpg

A man reportedly admitted that he was drunk after he crushed to death two pedestrians with his pick-up truck on a road in Ban Bung district of Chon Buri on Tuesday (Dec 5).

The man, identified as Tassanaphol Inthep, 33, was unable to stand steadily and talk incoherently when he was dragged out of the Mitsubishi Triton pick-up truck by rescue workers and residents in the neighbourhood of the accident scene on Ban Bung road, Tambon Nong Bon Daeng after the vehicle rammed into two construction workers who were crossing the road.

Mr Tassanaphol told the rescue workers that he had liquor with some friends before he drove the vehicle and he didn’t see the two victims while they were crossing the road toward a sugarcane plantation.

Full story:  http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/man-admits-drunk-fatal-road-accident/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-12-06

1 hour ago, oldlakey said:

Yes its good to state the obvious sometimes

Yes its good to read the whole article sometimes

"One of the witnesses, Ms Nanthapat Srila-ong said as she was riding her motorbike with two friends she saw the pick-up truck running in high speed and swaying from one side to the other and then it crushed into the two victims, who are construction workers working at a construction site nearby". 

2 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Yes its good to read the whole article sometimes

"One of the witnesses, Ms Nanthapat Srila-ong said as she was riding her motorbike with two friends she saw the pick-up truck running in high speed and swaying from one side to the other and then it crushed into the two victims, who are construction workers working at a construction site nearby". 

Yes I agree totally with you with that sentiment, but why do you think I had not done SO

If you had used the same yardstick for yourself, you would not of made a fool of yourself in the infantile manner you have

I was replying to a comment on the ACTIONS of the pedestrians

If you had even bothered to read just the OP, you would have known the DRIVER was DRUNK or did his confession just pass you by like a SHIP in the night

Sometimes I just despair

You can keep you apology to yourself, as its worth about as much as your POST 6

6 hours ago, thhMan said:

People should also learn to look for oncoming traffic too... if the reporting was accurate

One should look for oncoming traffic on both sides of the roads and sidewalks at all times in Thailand. 

Because "This Is Thailand" :sad:

Edited by Basil B

33 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Yes I agree totally with you with that sentiment, but why do you think I had not done SO

If you had used the same yardstick for yourself, you would not of made a fool of yourself in the infantile manner you have

I was replying to a comment on the ACTIONS of the pedestrians

If you had even bothered to read just the OP, you would have known the DRIVER was DRUNK or did his confession just pass you by like a SHIP in the night

Sometimes I just despair

You can keep you apology to yourself, as its worth about as much as your POST 6

"Yes I agree totally with you with that sentiment, but why do you think I had not done SO"

"Yes its good to state the obvious sometimes", was ans answer to: "People should also learn to look for oncoming traffic too"..

And it seems to me it is was hard for the victims to look for oncoming traffic when cars running in high speed and swaying from one side to the other,  so I guessed/thought thhMan did not read the whole article

, not you.!

As far as apology are concerned, I have no intention at all to do any, when I wrote a non aggressive and non impolite answer at all and received and answer from a hyper-touchy ego that sees aggression where there is not even the beginning.

18 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

"Yes I agree totally with you with that sentiment, but why do you think I had not done SO"

"Yes its good to state the obvious sometimes", was ans answer to: "People should also learn to look for oncoming traffic too"..

And it seems to me it is was hard for the victims to look for oncoming traffic when cars running in high speed and swaying from one side to the other,  so I guessed/thought thhMan did not read the whole article

, not you.!

As far as apology are concerned, I have no intention at all to do any, when I wrote a non aggressive and non impolite answer at all and received and answer from a hyper-touchy ego that sees aggression where there is not even the beginning.

In future, if you dont like my style may I suggest you quote the person you are talking to and leave me out of it

Trust me on this, that is a foolproof solution to your problem

Then I would not end up as the piggy in the middle

No harm done anyway as its turned out

Have a nice day

5 hours ago, oldlakey said:

In future, if you dont like my style may I suggest you quote the person you are talking to and leave me out of it

Trust me on this, that is a foolproof solution to your problem

Then I would not end up as the piggy in the middle

No harm done anyway as its turned out

Have a nice day

?