FED up with Apple.

geisha

Hi, after having huge problems loosing my Apple ID/ password which has basically mucked me up for three months, my iPhones and iPads are not working properly , even though I have spent hours on the phone with apple and  have  been 4 times to the store in France. I have decided’ to go for a Samsung 7 inch tablet , cost in Jaymart pattaya, €150. I don’t want any more to do with Apple ID s . My question is, is there a problem buying this in Thailand ? Will the staff there be able to set it up’for me, as having had apple products since their beginning I have no idea how other things work. I would use a Samsung for emails, classing the emails into folders, searching ( safari ?)and photos. I don’t use apps or play games. The size of the SamsUne is great too. I’d appreciate any thoughts and advice.( I spend 4 months a year in Thailand and traveling elsewhere. Thanks.

You won't really need help setting it up as Android is easy to work with. You don't need anything like ITunes for apps or file transfers. You simply plug into USB port on your PC and you are good to go for copying files and apps are downloaded directly from Google Play store which is a default app on your device. No fear...welcome to the world outside the Apple womb.

2008bangkok , hi, I had some real looking emails saying they were going to close my account , I panicked, tried to change my apple’ id and  password , basically screwed it all up .cant get my hotmail account back with ID ,  had to open a new account to continue using all my iPhones iPads . ( i use it a lot for work’and all my work folders are on my hotmail) and don’t want to give out a new account for all my work  Needs. I spent hours on the phone with Apple and went to the store in France three times. Im in Thailand now,  my iPad is still working a message keeps popping up every ten minutes asking for my apple’ Id for hotmail. I also cannot put my SIM card into another iPhone , asks for hotmail ID, and can’t get mail on my other iPhone. A huge mess.im fed up, this has been going on for three months in France, now I’m here I want an easier method with no Apple ID. I’m not technically minded and friends who are could not fix it. At the moment, as I’m here in Thailand, I’m just waiting for Apple to block my account on iPad. They’ve done it before . That’s why I want a normal Samsung tablet.Sorry for rambling.