Coke Promotion

willyumcr

Actually current price seems to be 72 baht for six and sale price 69 baht store promotion.  But appears you were provided a coke promotion package so price indeed should have been less.  Good luck getting though to them on phone if you try that route - we gave up after an hour a few weeks ago.

Edit:  just noticed this is Pattaya so maybe different phone?  My bad luck was in Bangkok.

Edited by lopburi3

Everywhere it used to be 72 something without the promotion, but with promotion it's around 69,

so now the *normal* - non promotion price is now 69 for five cans, whenever they got rid of the buy 5 get 1 free packaging, the normal price is sure to go up

If you paid 69 for six can before, that means your retailer is good in giving you the sale all the time, you pay the same as before

if you got it from other place where it's 72+ before, the new price from Coke itself is now cheaper

I have been getting Coke for 69 baht six pack every month delivered for 69 baht. Every month they have promotion for 72 down to 69. If you look on there website you will not see the 5 + 1 I received (picture) a couple days ago. If you pay 69 baht then that is 11.5 baht per can. If 5 + 1 free then that is 6 pack for 57.5 baht + 1 free = 57.5 baht not 69, Am I missing something.

Edited by willyumcr

Sorry to <deleted> this Coke addicts thread, but...

Coca Cola is a sorry addictive crap that used to have cocaine in it.

Nowadays it is just sugar water that makes you fat and wrecks your health, as you addicts drink it instead of the water that your body needs.  Coke is nasty shttt, kinda like cigarettes.

Yet another example of marketing scumbaggery. Marketing really is the dark art of business. Dark as in duplicity, deviousness, dishonesty and downright deception. And ... smoke and mirrors. If you're unhappy with this so-called promotion -- Aussies would call it a Clayton's promotion - :smile: -- then simply stop buying the product. It's <deleted> anyway.

Actually we are talking about a sugar free product that never contained much more than a trace of cocaine; which was removed completely more than 8 decades ago.  It is mostly the good water that you advocate and in much of the world probably a better alternative than the local water.

Thanks Lopburi3. Nice to get intelligent responses. I guess maybe I am only one on this forum who received this promotion from Coke product. When I ordered the product the promotion was not pictured but I still ordered at that price of 69 baht. Same as last three orders. Was just surprised at the "free" can which was not.