A new craze in Bangkok... Puzzle room the ultimate experience to test you. Hidden passages, unique themes, high tech props, CAN YOU ESCAPE IN 60 MINUTES?

Jonathan Fairfield

A new craze in Bangkok... Puzzle room the ultimate experience to test you. Hidden passages, unique themes, high tech props, CAN YOU ESCAPE IN 60 MINUTES?

We’ve all seen the movies where the main character escapes the room or diffuses the bomb at the very last second, and I agree it happens in Hollywood much too often.

But as an escape room owner I can assure you it can happen in real life – you can really be like your favorite superhero at Puzzle Room Bangkok!

Each room here is designed with its own distinct themes, missions, and hints. Here’s what sets us apart from other escape rooms out there:

1.     Attention to detail and interior design. You can check out the pictures at www.puzzleroombangkok.com  or at our Facebook, or Instagram
2.     Players are more than welcome to take pictures in the room after the game!
3.     High tech props as well as unexpected surprises!
4.     Unique themes and exciting stories!
5.     Easy to find and convenient working hours!
6.     And all of this is quite easy on the wallet, to top it all off!

It’s an unforgettable experience – the excitement and adrenaline take forever to wear off!

Emotions run high from the moment the clock starts to those last few moments when you inch ever closer to setting yourself free… Beware, it’s dangerously fun!

Signing off, Puzzle Room Bangkok

0.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 2017/12/8 at 5:37 PM, HHTel said:

It's not new.  My daughter went to one in Bangkok (She's 35!!) a couple of years ago.  She loved it but I shouldn't think it's for everybody.

They're situated all over Europe.  Literally hundreds of them.

Yes, there are some in Bangkok but this looks like a newly open one.... I have tried it and whenever there is a problem, you can just ask the staff for help and they will give you some hints to solve it, either my son 7 years old and I loved this experience.