Poster of the Year -Dave2?

Thailand

Don't normally get involved with this type of thing  but having enjoyed the comments and pics over the years from Dave2  it may be a fitting tribute to a popular guy who is no longer with us so I have nominated him.

If you wish to endorse the nomination I believe you can comment or vote here:

54 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

No need to get more people to nominate him, what you need is to ask a mod if a posthumous nomination will be allowed.

I have PM'd a MOD (sipi) for answer.

Why could you not have been the "you" in your post above.  Could you not have done that yourself? 

It would have been just as quick as making the post above and saved me the PM and this post!

PS; Sorry for the rant but some people seem to want others to do their thinking and actions for them.

PPS;  I will obviously not be nominated for POTY after this post!

:post-4641-1156693976:

Edited by scottiejohn
addition my rant

23 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I have PM'd a MOD (sipi) for answer.

Why could you not have been the "you" in your post above.  Could you not have done that yourself? 

It would have been just as quick as making the post above and saved me the PM and this post!

PS; Sorry for the rant but some people seem to want others to do their thinking and actions for them.

PPS;  I will obviously not be nominated for POTY after this post!

:post-4641-1156693976:

Generally the person who wants something done is the best one to make it happen.

Also, I don't think Sipi is a mod

Edited by canuckamuck

10 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Generally the person who wants something done is the best one to make it happen.

Also, I don't think Sipi is a mod

You said you wanted something done which you could have done, which although I am not the OP I am doing in order to expedite the matter.

You just passed the buck. 

21 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

I have had a response from sipi but it does not look too good.  Since I have appeared to take up the cudgel to contact those above us in TV I have contacted Admin for a "final" arbitration and will reply idc.

They originally said previous winners and banned members were ineligible, perhaps they will add other ineligible categories as they go along! :sad:

We could always have our own poty if those deceased are disqualified from the main event. Probably garner more votes than the eventual main event winner. :smile:

27 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

You said you wanted something done which you could have done, which although I am not the OP I am doing in order to expedite the matter.

You just passed the buck. 

I don't get it, the answer is yours to find, I have no opinion whatsoever. You keep making posts instead of doing the right thing which is to PM a mod. If you get permission then he's on the list. Do your own business.

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

They originally said previous winners and banned members were ineligible, perhaps they will add other ineligible categories as they go along! :sad:

We could always have our own poty if those deceased are disqualified from the main event. Probably garner more votes than the eventual main event winner. :smile:

Having conferred with other mods, there is agreement it is OK to nominate dave2 for POTY

Perhaps as being the original person to suggest this you would like to go ahead and nominate him ?

19 minutes ago, cmsally said:

Having conferred with other mods, there is agreement it is OK to nominate dave2 for POTY

Perhaps as being the original person to suggest this you would like to go ahead and nominate him ?

I thought I had?

1 hour ago, Thailand said:

Now he has been nominated lets make sure we give him a good tilt at the title.

Some really weird nominations actually got on the final list, hopefully they will not affect Dave2's  run for the line!

I agree,  Some idiot called scottiejohn is on the list.  Ignore him and vote for dave2 on the second list.