Long term ownership of Ford Everst

PAV123

4 minutes ago, PAV123 said:

No, why do you ask?

Weeell, if the answer is no then that points you to the reliability thingy...Toyota and Isuzu are known for that and that is why they have always done well in LOS. For sure nothing on wheels is 100% trouble free though.

My chum has an Everest and as far as I am aware has been trouble free so far...:smile:

1 hour ago, transam said:

Weeell, if the answer is no then that points you to the reliability thingy...Toyota and Isuzu are known for that and that is why they have always done well in LOS. For sure nothing on wheels is 100% trouble free though.

My chum has an Everest and as far as I am aware has been trouble free so far...:smile:

Ok, see your point;-) Its just that I want to try anhoter car, and I do like the look of the Everest.

Bought my T+ Nov 2015 ... It's had two of the possible three known faults due to supplier Quality Control ... Crankshaft Sensor and Rear Oil Seal leak ... both fixed quickly.  The third possible QC problem is the exhaust O2 sensor ...mine has been okay so far.

As I will keep it long term I took out the extra 2 years warranty.

It's used as a daily drive , and for touring ...haven't gone 'off road' with it as that is not what it was bought for.

All I can say is that it is a pleasent vehicle to drive, takes the bumps well for  a 'body on frame' is quite inside and of course it's quite quick.

You can see the fuel consumption that I get on fuelly.com