"walking tractor/tiller/cultivator"

djayz

I'm really not sure of the correct name of the device, but I need a walking tractor/cultivator/tiller for our little patch (3.5 rai) and I was wondering if anybody here can recommend a machine? 

I've looked on lazada (came up blank), on aliexpress but don't want the hassle of importing it. Are there any Thai sites or stores in Korat which you can recommend?  Brand isn't important. Just needs to be reliable. Primary function is tilling, other add on functions most welcomed. Just need it for a bit of work from time to time, turning a few grow beds, etc. 

Attached a picture of what I'm looking for as I'm not sure of the exact name. 

rotory tiller walking tractor.jpg

The machine as shown might be OK for smaller jobs but not for 3.5 Rai. It's what I call a two wheel tractor with cultivator (or rotary tiller, rototiller) attachment. 

Anyway, call Mr Bob at Ruensangthai, Buriram, he will help as far as he can for sure: http://www.burirambuildersmerchants.com/index.html

I came up with a few results googling 'Honda' and tillers.

Edited by cooked
syntax

4 hours ago, cooked said:

The machine as shown might be OK for smaller jobs but not for 3.5 Rai. It's what I call a two wheel tractor with cultivator (or rotary tiller, rototiller) attachment. 

Anyway, call Mr Bob at Ruensangthai, Buriram, he will help as far as he can for sure: http://www.burirambuildersmerchants.com/index.html

Thanks for the info re Bob in Buriram. I've contacted him on FB amd he told me they have loads of machines to chose from. I'll probably pay the store a visit during the Xmas - NY holidays. 

Re using the tiller on the 3.5 rai: I only plan on tilling/cultivating small sections of the field / growbeds at any given time. There's no way I'd even dream of using that machine on 3.5 rai. LOL. The FIL has a Kubota tractor and harrow so we got that to till twice over the whole land - it was completely overgrown by weeds. 

Now we're focusing on growing fruit and veggies in sections of it and the tiller'd be handy to break up the soil and work in the manure and rice husks. 

On 12/11/2017 at 9:52 AM, cooked said:

Great company you recommended in Buriram!! If more companies here operated like this one, I'd spend a lot more here. Just corresponding with them is so easy and hassle free... 

Highly recommendable...