Good Scandinavian restaurants?

Deon Lime

Hey!

My second trip to Pattaya coming up. One thing I missed  last time was the food I´m grown up  on. Scandinavian food.   I got tired of asian food and English breakfast last time  so henc my question.

Where is some good restaurants that served some traditional scandinavian food?  I´m talking about jansons temptation, Swedish caviar, toast skagen, raggmunk,  sandwish cake, swedish meatballs, pickled herring, crisp bread and all that other good stuff.  

Swedish-Food-9.jpg

DSC_0902.JPG

The only one I have tried is Linda's, just before the Jomtien Hanuman juction, opposite Jomtien Complex. To be fair I have only tried her Scandinavian (Norwegian?) breakfast, but she puts a lot of nice touches even into a basic breakfast. She has an extensive Scandinavian (Norwegian?) menu for lunch and dinner.

Linda is Norvegian, If i remember right she has one place at pratnamk also..

Ok food, a bit too much "fine dining" setup for my taste but sometimes a nice place to visit..

One another finnish place is https://goo.gl/maps/QTz6fd5PPVJ2 river hotel where you can also have your meatballs, salmon soups, rye bread, etc :)

Edited by thaitero

The best one is Akvavit in Jomtien , but also Vickans which is 50 meter away offer delicious Swedish food , and cheaper prices there. 

Not so many options in central Pattaya , there is one Norwegian , Sailor inn ,in  the soi next to Garden Plaza, but the food is a hit or a miss so  I would try Jomtien..

Linda's restaurant is overpriced for what you get.  Ok food but nothing special. 

If you prefer Danish food , the best one around is Hotel Denmark, they offer homemade Danish dishes at a fair price. 

Edited by balo