Revenge! Lopburi man goes on Facebook live to set fire to debtor's house

webfact

He looks quite poor himself,  obviously he is not very bright. 

It's likely he gave the 10000 baht loan with no security. In his desperation to get it back he has gotten himself in a lot of trouble. The one that borrowed the money is likely never going to pay it back. I have a pet hate for people that borrow money from loan sharks /friends and not pay it back, knowing  the consequences but looking for sympathy from police and the public to rescue them from the situation they created. 10000 baht is a lot to some people. The man might have borrowed the money himself to give to his friend. His actions are the actions of a desperate man. I always look to the source of the problem. I hope the judge does too.  

He looks quite poor himself,  obviously he is not very bright. 

It's likely he gave the 10000 baht loan with no security. In his desperation to get it back he has gotten himself in a lot of trouble. The one that borrowed the money is likely never going to pay it back. I have a pet hate for people that borrow money from loan sharks /friends and not pay it back, knowing  the consequences but looking for sympathy from police and the public to rescue them from the situation they created. 10000 baht is a lot to some people. The man might have borrowed the money himself to give to his friend. His actions are the actions of a desperate man. I always look to the source of the problem. I hope the judge does too.  

Archived