Leave or stay?

faranglomjay

On 12/15/2017 at 9:39 AM, realenglish1 said:

She is using you Leave her No need to stay

if you stay just picture thin your mind ....she is buying him tall cold glass's of san mig light while he  gets re-acquainted with his four old daughter .  ( she has known him for 5 years) . dude he banged his english class student she popped out a kid and you are supporting all 3 of them ....gross and tacky at the same time , also it is the stankie skanks way of doing things  , you are blessed , now run as fast as feets will carry you ......haha haha haha   

On 12/15/2017 at 4:45 PM, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Agree entirely but I meant if you are 50 and 60 and want to continue sleeping with 20-something year olds.

I used to lecture at a university here and frequented a coffee shop just off-campus. I rarely sat for more than a few minutes before some young coed would approach me wanting to practice her English or ask my advice. Almost anything can start with just a conversation.

• Like 1

Yh sounds like you been filling in for the old geezer and he's the dad of the child. Don't bother explaining nothing just pop to the shops for some milk, dump your sim card and do1. Pronto.  - 23, pull a 35+ for a bit and use jonboys 

This is a really sad story . I can hear that you really love her and your heart is breaking. I think you will not be able to leave at this point. I'm sorry to say that at some point she will be that one that leaves you when she is good and ready. 

Remember my words through all the pain that you are about to suffer. After 23, you will have many different lovers. Eventually  you will find a lovely lady that deserves you. At that time you will be a great husband, because the memory of this girl and her future infidelities will be with you forever. 

Good luck young man. you are too good for her. 

Sheryl's obviously a traditional type who believes a stable family environment is essential to raise a child.  Nothing wrong with that but it is a bit outdated.  Lots of people are choosing to have a child without marriage, or even a long-term commitment.

Most families break up later anyway so why set yourself up for heartbreak.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...