Putin, Trump discuss bilateral relations, Korean Peninsula situation - Kremlin

webfact

Putin, Trump discuss bilateral relations, Korean Peninsula situation - Kremlin

2017-12-14T224553Z_1_LYNXMPEDBD1VL_RTROPTP_3_APEC-SUMMIT.JPG

FILE PHOTO: U.S. President Donald Trump and Russia's President Vladimir Putin talk during the family photo session at the APEC Summit in Danang, Vietnam November 11, 2017. REUTERS/Jorge Silva

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump discussed bilateral relations and situation in the Korean Peninsula during a telephone call, the Kremlin said in a statement early on Friday.

Both leaders agreed to continue contacts, the Kremlin added, but did not provide further details.

(Reporting by Polina Devitt, editing by G Crosse)

reuters_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Reuters 2017-12-15

Trump to Putin: 'OK, how you want to play this?

Putin: : 'Don't worry, Kim is no threat to you and I've got everything under control, so stop bothering him.'

Trump: 'But what am I going to do now?'

Putin: 'Just wait for my orders, and don't lose any more elections like you did in Alabama, you dimwit. I got you elected, so you'd better stay in power, or there will be hell to pay.'

Trump: 'I'm sorry Vlad, I did the best that I could. But next time I come to Moscow, can you hook me up again with those nice girls that I met there last time? Thanks!

This is of course just a figment my imagination, but one wonders ...

Trump is definitely a clear and present danger to the World simply because he is ignorant and incompetent.  The problem is that he actually believes he knows something and acts on his lack of real knowledge which in the real World very dangerous.  He has pushed America closer to war with both NKorea and Iran rather than try negotiations and using emissaries. Trump even undermines his own State Department and Secretary of State.

Is it any wonder that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was quoted as saying regarding Trump- "He's a freaking moron."  Definitely not fake news.  

All one has to do is listen to Trum speak- He can't even recognise Native Americans with pissing them off. He has no support amongst people of color and is now the least popular President in History.