Tillerson urges long halt to North Korea weapons tests before any talks

rooster59

28 minutes ago, farq said:

No Craig it is just to balance your flag waving pro US ranting!  And the unnecessary US hydrogen bombing of Japan has a lot to do with this topic. Your opinion seems to be that it is OK for the US to do it but not for anybody else to have a similar capacity.

You know why I wave the US flag?  Because so many here slag it off for BS reasons.  The US is far from perfect.  No country is.  But a few here just like to go against the US.  So I take the opposite approach.  Head towards the middle and we'll meet there.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, farq said:

But where are the "dozens" of countries you spoke of earlier? Having trouble coming up with the goods, eh!? I am sticking to the topic! It is you who are trying to divert the topic, as usual,  because you can't provide the facts to back up your statements! LOL!!

How about this.  You prove that a majority of Western nations don't approve of the UN sanctions.  Guaranteed, you'll never come up with a reliable like to support that.

8 minutes ago, farq said:

Cherry picking again, Craig! The provocation from the US goes a little bit further back than Tillersons hypocritic grandstanding! The US has been provoking NK for decades with the manic displays and "exercises" on NK doorstep, and failing to keep agreements with NK then trying to shift the blame!! You seem to have missed a few of the relevant details in your version of thins.  LOL!!

The USA's military presence in SK is by agreement with SK, which does have credible worries about the threat posed by NK and its actions. Ignoring NK's history of aggression and belligerence, or referring to these exercises without any context is misleading.

Nothing about NK being on SK's doorstep or crossing the threshold. Nothing about NK's standing artillery threat on SK's capital.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

The USA's military presence in SK is by agreement with SK, which does have credible worries about the threat posed by NK and its actions. Ignoring NK's history of aggression and belligerence, or referring to these exercises without any context is misleading.

Nothing about NK being on SK's doorstep or crossing the threshold. Nothing about NK's standing artillery threat on SK's capital.

Not only by agreement with SK, but PAID for by SK.  Must be a reason they spend that much money for protection.

Right....they are forced to by the US government. :cheesy:

13 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Right back at ya.  Luckily, the leaders of the majority of Western nations agree with me.  NK is the problem.

Nobody cares about NK......the western nations might pay lip service after being goaded by the US.

They should tell the USA to stop being a serial antagonist and provoking NK.

Just now, punchjudy said:

Nobody cares about NK......the western nations might pay lip service after being goaded by the US.

They should tell the USA to stop being a serial antagonist and provoking NK.

Based on all the efforts going into this, I'd say Western nations care.  It's far from lip service.  Because they see the danger.  Sadly, some here just go against the US.  Right or wrong.