Accidental gunshot hurts two in Rayong bank

snoop1130

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

In Thailand we see guns every day carried by the Police... I wonder how many of these are in a 'permanent state of readiness' which is highly concerning. 

Police in many places, including Thailand, carry revolvers in a 'permanent state of readiness'; you pull the gun out and pull the trigger IF necessary and justified.  Why should pistols be carried in a different manner?

It all boils down to training and attitude for armed police officers.

I comment only on the police part of your post, NOT drinking civilians with loaded guns on their person.  Every part of that is plain daft.

17 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

In Thailand we see guns every day carried by the Police... I wonder how many of these are in a 'permanent state of readiness' which is highly concerning. 

I'd imagine they all are, as it's unusual (to my knowledge) for police to NOT have one in the chamber.

As has been pointed out though, most modern pistols & revolvers have a built in safety design so it won't fire unintentionally, with the exception of one model of modern Sig Sauer having an issue/recall.

I stumbled across this video the other day. Supposedly an Israeli style of draw.

The clown was sitting on the toilet fingering his pistol and it ejaculated.

But he won't admit to that.

So he had to say "accidentally" dropped and "accidentally" fired.

An unmodified Glock will simply not discharge from a drop.

(I have owned several Glock pistols).

14 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Can a Glock pistol, with safety on, go off when dropped? Doubtful.

Anyway, 2 victims with one shot is worthy of the Lone Ranger - well done that man!

Yes, a Glock can do that.

Happened before.

The Glock has no external safety, only a trigger safety and two internal automatic safeties.

And maintenance is important.......

19 minutes ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

I'm laughing my ass off.  Seriously is this not the most entertaining Country on the planet?

This supposed DEA Agent is pretty entertaining...With what he says is a Glock 40.

Edited by jaywalker

The glocks safty protrudes from the trigger... the firing pin is blocked and the gun can not fire unless the safety on the trigger is depressed.

I own 3 glocks the guns can be thrown and they will not fire.

In short the officer was in the bathroom playing with his gun.

The glock safety trigger video.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DF6fO4GbbMHI&ved=0ahUKEwifkf-GjpXYAhWCnZQKHZirAnEQtwIIWjAR&usg=AOvVaw28-PjqCd5Nx6Vc7tKPNkDB

Edited by Coconutman

More clear evidence that if only the members of the government gang carry guns, all gun related accidents will be eliminated. :D

I'm sure your government gang is pure as the wind driven snow regarding guns, but I heard in the "Land of the Free" you are far more likely to be shot by your coercively funded police than even by "terrorists".

There are several knowledgeable posts in this thread explaining why a Glock can only be discharged when the trigger is pulled and not when dropped. There have been even more posts from people saying a Glock can fire when dropped, like other pistols. This second group of people are showing their ignorance of the firearm of which they speak, a Glock pistol.

Edited by 1duckyboy

6 hours ago, Dave67 said:

The TV detective in me is coming out

A . Why is there a table in toilet

B Look how high the bullet hole is in comparison to an actual table

C It hit a Woman in the shoulder, so she was either  a dwarf or sitting down

D The bullet went on and hit a woman in the belly who was sitting down (Perhaps a very high chair)

I'm no gun expert but that's a very strange trajectory

Because in no way is the story here straight, 

While it shouldn't happen, it probably happens in just about every country every year. In Norway, where safety is taken very seriously, there's at leased a couple of incidents every year. We know that because Norway police publish all police incidents publicly for everyone to read, while most countries probably don't do that. I suspect it happens more often in Thailand... simply because its THAILAND, but it happens everywhere and once in a while that loose bullet will hit someone, like it did in Norway 2-3 years ago (hit another officer in his foot). That being said, it should have consequences, though I doubt that will be the case in Thailand and no lessons will be learned. Same old, same old...

7 hours ago, HOAX said:

While it shouldn't happen, it probably happens in just about every country every year. In Norway, where safety is taken very seriously, there's at leased a couple of incidents every year. We know that because Norway police publish all police incidents publicly for everyone to read, while most countries probably don't do that. I suspect it happens more often in Thailand... simply because its THAILAND, but it happens everywhere and once in a while that loose bullet will hit someone, like it did in Norway 2-3 years ago (hit another officer in his foot). That being said, it should have consequences, though I doubt that will be the case in Thailand and no lessons will be learned. Same old, same old...

You have made a very good case as to why Thailand is so entertaining

On 12/19/2017 at 9:49 AM, jaywalker said:

I'd imagine they all are, as it's unusual (to my knowledge) for police to NOT have one in the chamber.

As has been pointed out though, most modern pistols & revolvers have a built in safety design so it won't fire unintentionally, with the exception of one model of modern Sig Sauer having an issue/recall.

I stumbled across this video the other day. Supposedly an Israeli style of draw.

PMSL "The Israeli Draw".

Looks like a fella taking a gun and pointing it to me.  How else would you do it? lol...

These people need to get girlfriends or something. 

8 hours ago, thaibear said:

I smell complete BS, a Glock has three separate safety systems to prevent accidental discharge (firing pin, drop and trigger), all three failed, I don't think so!!!

The only way this could have had a happy ending for me, would have been if the Muppet had shot himself

Not necessarily a fatal discharge,  more along the lines of leaving him with a pronounced limp

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 7:10 PM, mikebell said:

Fancy issuing a weapon to someone not competent enough to handle a catapult!

I bet they even gave him a Driving License as well.... Making him one of the most deadly guy in Thailand.