Brit Danny Glass set to face Phuket public prosecutor on Xmas day

webfact

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

he may be a c**t, still no proof that he murdered her through

Murder/manslaughter. One's premeditated and ones not but kill her he did with the reckless way in which he road his motorcycle. As I said to get the full picture of Danny (I'm a fruitcake) Glass you need to watch the p***ks videos and then hers. I'm sure that if the Thai CSI watched them then they'd have looked at the alleged accident differently. 

A pregnant British YouTube star killed in a horrific moped crash had claimed she did not 'feel safe' around her boyfriend. 

Tragic Sophie Rose, 41, who found internet fame with videos breastfeeding her five-year-old son, was run over by a lorry after lover Danny Glass, the father of her unborn child, lost control of the scooter he was riding.

In an emotional YouTube video, the mother of one, from Blackpool, Lancashire, said she felt 'emotionally insecure' with Mr Glass, a wellbeing and lifestyle coach, from Kent, whom she broke up with in February.

Sophie, 41, confessed: 'I'm nearly three months pregnant. I do not want to be dealing with what I am dealing with in my life now where I am pregnant and alone and where I cannot be in contact with the father of my child, the father of the baby I carry inside me now. 

'I cannot be in contact with him because I do not feel safe with him.'

She's actually saying that she fears for her life and of the unborn baby and, low and behold, within weeks...........

Edited by Rally123

2 hours ago, balo said:

That was posted last year , in June. Doesn't explain anything . Where is he now?

I've no idea. If you look at his You Tube $hite it seems that he's back in Chiang Mai. Adored by the gullible and detested by the rational. Everything about this guy sickens my #ole. He killed his supposed girlfriend and unborn child and his attitude was .... Dust myself down and start all over again... He did not give a rats @ss.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...