Anyone Tried Air Asia300 Baht Flights

eric1000

A twenty year old plane with a new paint job and a new interior refit looks new upon superficial inspection.

Most low price airlies are able to offer their bargain rates because their equipment costs are lower, as they rent used aircraft.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, a well maintained aircraft is just that and is no more unsafe than a new one, providing the manufacturers instructions for replacement of parts at the end of their useful life are followed.

Not a problem, normally.

Go to Internet Options, click on Content, then AutoComplete and make sure all of the boxes are clear.

Once you session is finished, go back to Internet Options and clear the Windows Cache, History and Cookies.

Overkill possibly, but if you are nervous......

Since NokAir is owned by Thai Airlines, I am relying on their supervision of the start up and since their accident rate is nil, no more risky than reworked used airplanes on Air Asia or Phuket Air.

Ummm ... so sorry , but I'm sure I recall a Thai domestic-flight crashing short of the runway at Surat Thani , trying for the 3rd time to find the airport , in monsoon-conditions, a few years ago ?

Someone had taken away the essential night-time/bad-weather landing-systems , at the airport , as I recall.

Or do you mean - Nok Air hasn't yet had a bump ?

Just took my first flight on Air Asia a few days ago. I didnt go into it expecting anything so it was fine. Surprised at the leather seats they have although very small. Food and drinks for sale only and the cattle car boarding process is a joke as no one will form a proper queue. They all just run up to the door as if money is being given away. For 300 baht BKK-UTH, I will not be remorseful for flying on them.