A thread about breast implants.

dfdgfdfdgs

A poll  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This seems to be becoming more popular in Thailand what with Thai females having the 7th smallest breasts in the world and probably more ladyboys than any other country relative to population size.

I find you can usually spot them a mile off because the gap in between is structurally similar to a canyon - very steep sides.  You know when you're served a portion of boiled rice and they scoop it out of the big cooker with a cup and then overturn the cup onto the plate, so a perfect dome is formed.  Well it's like two of those served next to each other.  Normally/naturally there is a gentle sloping gap, like a valley between hills.  My first thought whenever I see the canyon is **ladyboy** but if she's 150cm or the voice is normal then I'm put at ease.

Anyway the girl I'm seeing at the moment has them.  50,000 baht.  I thought that was very cheap?  I always thought they cut underneath the breast but she had them put in through the side, near her armpit.  There's a scar there but nothing too noticeable.  I prefer natural really but they look okay.

Thoughts, anecdotes, musings?

At last, a poll that addresses the more important issues of life in Thailand.

I'm a leg and butt man myself, so size (of breasts) does not concern me too much.

Some implants are very natural looking, but do not feel quite natural to the touch - again, I don't find that to be a great problem.

What I don't like, and don't really understand, is the pointy chin and/or impossibly straight (unnatural) nose jobs.

It's dumb if you don't really need it done, but obviously not everyone gets dealt the same genes. I think it is great that some women can feel better about themselves by having the procedure. As a guy, it is not my place to decide for someone else. You get to choose who you are with, so if it is important to you, make a good choice from the beginning.

I always thought they cut underneath the breast but she had them put in through the side, near her armpit.

No, that's not done anymore, or at least NEVER should be done under the breast.

Too many women were left with mutilating scars that way. A good surgeon won't leave a visible scar, but plastic surgery industry is full of charlatans.

Given the choice I wouldn't even look at a woman with big boobs, so I'm not in favour except in genuine cases of need ie post surgery.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Just wait till they are old- yuch.

As you get older you go for a tune up job. I know a woman in her early 70's who has just had her old implants replaced. She was not Thai.

As to your previous post, even in the West it is still very common to have implants inserted from under the breast as opposed to via the armpit or the nipple.  

6 minutes ago, GarryP said:

As you get older you go for a tune up job. I know a woman in her early 70's who has just had her old implants replaced. She was not Thai.

As to your previous post, even in the West it is still very common to have implants inserted from under the breast as opposed to via the armpit or the nipple.  

If that's true it's because the surgeon is being very naughty or just out to do it cheap and make more money, IMO. Far more likely to leave a bad scar there, and no need to do so with modern methods.

PS. Just thought about it and remembered that western women have big boobs with Cooper's droop. Doesn't matter if they have a big scar in the crease as no one will notice.

Would make a lot of difference if an average Thai woman with small breasts and no Cooper's droop had it done under.

Archived