Drug bust in Siem Reap, Four French smokers arrested

geovalin

Fourteen people, including four French tourists and ten Cambodians, were arrested on Tuesday night for allegedly using drugs in Siem Reap city. Keo Kimseng, a provincial military police officer, said the French consisted of three men and one woman. None of the suspects’ identities were released.

“They were caught in the act while smoking drugs inside their rented houses in Slor Kram commune,” he said. “After their arrests, we took urine samples and they all tested positive for drugs.” He said provincial military police confiscated 18 packages of crystal methamphetamine weighing 3.46 grams, one package of dried marijuana weighing 12.34 grams, one package of ecstasy weighing 46.5 grams, a drug scale and other drug related materials.

The 14 suspects have been temporarily detained for further questioning at provincial military police headquarters and have been preliminarily charged with drug use and possession.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/5097365/drug-bust-siem-reap/

13 hours ago, dpdp said:

I wonder how much it costs there to get out of problems ?

5 to 10 years I would expect..... First offence. 

Actually I have no idea.  Depends on who what where and if Hun Sen has decided frenchies are the flavour of the month I guess. 

Stick to weed in Cambodia and you should be OK. 

Edited by tryasimight