Top Thai astrologer warns - be careful of road accidents at New Year

webfact

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After gazing into my balls, i feel it neccessary to warn citizens living in the Sahara and Middle east regions of impending hot weather especially from April to September.  

In addition people living in Scandinavia are likely to get hit with heavy snowfalls over the next 2 months.

Filipinos should also be aware that they will get hit by a number of Typhoons and tropical storms over the coming year.

Regards

Nostradamus

5 minutes ago, jaygino said:

After gazing into my balls, i feel it neccessary to warn citizens living in the Sahara and Middle east regions of impending hot weather especially from April to September.  

In addition people living in Scandinavia are likely to get hit with heavy snowfalls over the next 2 months.

Filipinos should also be aware that they will get hit by a number of Typhoons and tropical storms over the coming year.

Regards

Nostradamus

Did you properly rub them? Your balls. 

Whenever there is an earthquake in California, the press will interview people who predicted it.  Same bunch of jokers predicting an earthquake every year.

Our old pal Thaksin was said to have a platoon of fortune tellers, the "heavy" being a Japanese man in Chiang Mai.  Wonder what became of him...  :whistling:

Wait, I'm getting one now...... a man in a uniform will ask you for money....

I predict there will be another couple of mass shootings in the US during 2018.

I also predict there will be a crackdown on gambling in Bangkok sometime in 2018, and another crackdown on police who are too fat.

I also predict there will be no general election in Thailand in 2018.

Edited by AlQaholic

7 hours ago, webfact said:

But top of the list were his revelations about the dangers on Thai roads - Rahu is having a battle with enemy planets so expect some carnage on the roads.

He probably purchased his crystal ball at a garage sale at the house of the Minister of transport. Nostradamus is turning in his grave.

6 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Nailed it, Nostradamus!

Nostradamus beats these prophets "Hands Down" This Thai astrologer guy is scratching on logic and common sense  only! I have decided to make billions in Thailand. I am now Sir Falang astrologer. Plus I know the lucky numbers for the next Thai lottery but will cost you. My BSB is XXX XXX My account no. is 888 My name is Prayut Smith!

Edited by wavemanwww

Since he is an "astrologer" and he is predicting the future based on the stars, he is telling Thais that there is no need to be cautious because the accidents will happen because it is "in the stars" and nothing can be done to prevent it; so why worry?

:)

5 minutes ago, wavemanwww said:

Nostradamus beats these prophets "Hands Down" This Thai astrologer guy is scratching on logic and common sense  only! I have decided to make billions in Thailand. I am now Sir Falang astrologer. Plus I know the lucky numbers for the next Thai lottery but will cost you. My BSB is XXX XXX My account no. is 888 My name is Prayut Smith!

Thanks Prayut, or is it Smithy? The cheque is in the mail.