Time taken for response to 90 day online report

Not sure whey you are doing all the clicking for. Go to this page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Scroll down the page to here.

image.png.5c61ed796ac769f4ac6451712b237e52.png

Check the box as shown and then click accept to go to the next page. Then click the blue box.

image.png.9bf18e05b7a6090fac47947169852ce6.png

Then complete the first page of the application.

image.png.4f1eb098350ecec6d009750f7e91ba8d.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Use Internet explorer......

glegolo

Yup - I Did do - I know my post said windows explorer, but I did use Internet Explorer - And every other browser failed getting even any kind of response - at least Internet Explorer did respond, but not with what I wanted to see B+(

Th

2 hours ago, spambot said:

Yup - I Did do - I know my post said windows explorer, but I did use Internet Explorer - And every other browser failed getting even any kind of response - at least Internet Explorer did respond, but not with what I wanted to see B+(

I got that too.

I later found out that I had entered 1 incorrect digit from my arrival form input.

I put that right, then I got accepted and my application was marked "Pending".

That was 2 weeks before my actual due date.

2 weeks passed.....still pending... So I had to go to immi anyway.

T.I.T..  .hahahaha....

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, imaderbyfan said:

Th

I got that too.

I later found out that I had entered 1 incorrect digit from my arrival form input.

T.I.T..  .hahahaha....

Talking about time passed dring "pending". I have read earlier that UbonJoe did wrote that we can wait 30 days and then go to immigration and see what´s up..... Hope i didn´t missread his posts in this subject..

glegolo

Edited by glegolo

4 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Talking about time passed dring "pending". I have read earlier that UbonJoe did wrote that we can wait 30 days and then go to immigration and see what´s up..... Hope i didn´t missread his posts in this subject..

glegolo

I haven't heard that.

I doubt that, even if I had known, I would have risked letting the due date pass.

27 minutes ago, imaderbyfan said:

I haven't heard that.

I doubt that, even if I had known, I would have risked letting the due date pass.

To my knowledge there is no risk involved. Just print out your application and bring with you when 1 month have passed..

glegolo

Recently did my own and 2 friends 90 day on the Immigration internet link - all were returned within 1 working day.
Make sure you use Internet Explorer not Edge, Chrome etc
The return report above means a couple of things - the same message is returned for both
1) The input data is incorrect - I had real problems getting the address right when I first started using this method. But have been doing successfully for a long time now.
2) You are trying to do it outside the allowed timespan - i.e. has to be done between 7 to 14 days before due report date.

Edited by brian1314
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, spambot said:

JUST FOR COMPLETENESS - THIS IS THE RESPONSE FOR MY ONLINE  MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS - AFTER CAREFULLY CHECKING MY INFORMATION AND USING LATEST WIDOWS EXPLORER BROWSER (ALSO TRIED WINDOWS EDGE BROWSER)

image.png.20ce7c549a1bbf07480ea1123c0b876f.png

Max 15 days in advance or 7 days after, did mine this morning, issued already. Due date 10 Jan 18

Edited by Pdavies99

On 22/11/2017 at 8:27 AM, Peterw42 said:

5 hours ago, spambot said:

I got the same message but when I tried it the day after it worked ok and it was approved the same day also.

Edited by chezy86
Unwanted quote

5 mins ago I just finished doing my 30 day report in person (Bkk). I asked immigration officer why I could not do online earlier today - Reason: First report (I have a new O-A visa) must be in person - then all other reports can be done online.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, imaderbyfan said:

Th

I got that too.

T.I.T..  .hahahaha....

Yes me too, so the exercise was rather a waste of my time as I kept checking daily.

On 12/26/2017 at 9:54 AM, spambot said:

JUST FOR COMPLETENESS - THIS IS THE RESPONSE FOR MY ONLINE  MULTIPLE ATTEMPTS - AFTER CAREFULLY CHECKING MY INFORMATION AND USING LATEST WIDOWS EXPLORER BROWSER (ALSO TRIED WINDOWS EDGE BROWSER)

That means your record was not found.

Did you use the drop down menu for your nationality. That is the most common error that causes that message.

New passport since last entry or an entry prior to 2013 is another reason. 

Thanks Ubonjoe - You quote "That means your record was not found" - And yes - I can see your reasoning for why you think this might be occurring  -  See post 16 - For the real reason that this is occurring.

Edited by spambot

Spambot, read carefully... firstly,,,,, Ubonjoe recognize that in his very first sentence. dont you see it? 

Secondly, the rest is educational things that are great to learn about for the future.. stuff that makes it hard to succeed to report online - or makes it easier to succeed if known......

glegolo

9 hours ago, spambot said:

Thanks Ubonjoe - You quote "That means your record was not found" - And yes - I can see your reasoning for why you think this might be occurring  -  See post 16 - For the real reason that this is occurring.

What immigration told you is not the real reason you got the message. They only told you had to do it in person since it is your first 90 day report. If you had been successful it would of not been approved.

The database the system accesses only has info from entries to the country. There is no linkage to previous reports or no reports nor when your report is due.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

What immigration told you is not the real reason you got the message. They only told you had to do it in person since it is your first 90 day report. If you had been successful it would of not been approved.

The database the system accesses only has info from entries to the country. There is no linkage to previous reports or no reports nor when your report is due.

I do understand that immigration does say anything without any real truth or knowledge backing the statements  on occasions. I was reporting only what was said when we discussed the methods available and when they could be deployed - She spoke good English and and was better than most conversations I had experience before - Helpful and very clear about what the message meant that I got online when and failed to do reporting online . This increase in helpfulness I am guessing is something to do with the internal management changes and investigations on policy, services and corruption that took place over the last 10 days at the Bangkok immigration offices.

Good to hear  your knowledge about their IT database structures i.e that the online reporting system that expats use - It can only access data associated with entry dates associated with passport numbers.

Hence what you are saying is that the system might have accepted my first time application - AND THEN the manual inspection of my status would have come back with a result that declined my application to report online. This is different from what I THOUGHT the immigration officer was saying - That the status message (I posted earlier) WAS BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST REPORT - i.e I was interpreting her statement as that this was WHY I was getting the message .

And hence the bottom line is whether it was a message generated by the system knowing that it was my first time - or if the system had accepted my application and rejected my application after the manual inspection latter - I would have been required to attend in person either way. But this is process and not really about why I was getting the message. 

The reason we might have both been seeing this differently (previous post) was that you think the message was being generated not automatically by the system because it was my first time, but the system was rejecting me for some other reason - I however was seeing this and was presuming that this message was being generated based because this was my first report.

How the system actually works i.e automatically picking up that a firs time report and rejecting or not - isn't too critical to most on the forum -  But it is however good to know  that the report must be done in person for the first time and also interesting to know as you say what the data it accesses on the online system can only identify look up of passport numbers and the dates the passport entered into the country only.  Thanks - For helping with this insight.