Lady advice?!

Johny90

On 02/01/2018 at 5:51 AM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Absolutely. That's why he is on this forum looking for advice instead of having one on one with his mom.....cuz she'd approve for sho

If you re read the post im looking for past experiences with someone whos been in a simualr position. Funnily enough the old dears never dated a thai bird. Pretty sure I saw yours in one of the bars though ;)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Johny90 said:

I see from you quick reply your also in the same boat as the orginal post I commented against. 5555

Someone who comments with no helpful advise or suggestions and just trys to belittle the OP behind a computer screen..  keyboard warrior. Trys to entertain his boring life with a reaction as theres no possible positive comeback from his actions. 

A bit like what your trying to. Maybe take up chess bud. Kills hours of time. You can always play online against a computer if you have no one to play against. 

Yawnnn

TBH , I did have you down as a troll .

First post , typical situation .

Maybe you are genuine , I will go and read the OP again and reply

If you are just trolling, please PM me stating as much , as I dont want to waste my time

Johny  i really dont know if you having a right mind or not , but for me its kinda twisted or you having too much time watching "Pretty Woman"
i dont mean to judge on your woman / Bar girl stereotype. But to see you'll be living abroad and having relationship with this kind a girl , gonna leave you alot of stress believe me. I'm having few relationship with Thai women which include my girl , which i just say 7 Thai women and that not include my Thais friend GF. Dont mean to brag..but i learn from each one of them.
Even the normal ones gonna put you alot of stress if dont really have experience with woman by your past experience.I think many member of this forum have alot of knowledge on this matter...even Western Girl Cassanova might fail within LOS.. and me too
My last suggest to is to try find Normal Thai women, take several trip to Thailand evry years..get to know women there , even if you dont like her..take the lesson learn from each your relationship
most of the thing do your home work, seperate the chaf from the hay ( the good from the bad/Jai dee and Jai Dum) ..its more worthed rather than the one who "probably" gonna  leave you in a heartbreak and despair...( you may succeed with the BG but the ratio will be small ) sorry..

On 10/01/2018 at 4:10 AM, sanemax said:

TBH , I did have you down as a troll .

First post , typical situation .

Maybe you are genuine , I will go and read the OP again and reply

If you are just trolling, please PM me stating as much , as I dont want to waste my time

Bud, im still confussed as to why everyone thinks im a troll. Ok, after having a browse I get it (a bit), a lot of guys get themselves in this situation and maybe the older, more experienced, thailand goer will laugh about it because they see one outcome.. 

Ive had a read of these posts but all situations are different so i thought id post.

I mean, what do people want to beleive im real? Haha 

My facebook.. phone number? Lol

Id happily give them for some sound advice.