Lindsay Lohan bitten by snake on holiday in Phuket

webfact

Tomorrow the story will probably be about how the snake made inappropriate and unwanted advances towards her, tried to assault her and bit her after she spurned it.

Seems a lot of celebs are going to Phuket for the holidays. Mayweather a couple weeks ago, then Usain Bolt and now Lohan.

Her mother was also broke a few years ago (actually "a few years ago" was probably around the time of the whole "Charlie Sheen in the headlines. 'Winning!' " and all that so maybe that was 10 or more years ago) and was going to lose her house.

The father was on Howard Stern's radio show a few times and is a total out of control loon.

The article I linked to earlier shows how crazy it is making a film with her.

E.g.,

"Lohan missed her morning call, and then she left the shoot for lunch with friends, running up a $600 tab on sushi, sake and vodka.

'I don’t think she gets it,' Pope said. 'Six hundred dollars is huge on this movie. That’s six guys’ pay for the day.' "

" It took two months and the quasi intervention of Lohan’s father to get Lohan to finish two hours of looping for the outdoor scenes. In the interim, Lohan punched a psychic, was accused of hitting a pedestrian in New York, was under investigation by the I.R.S. and watched her parents melt down on a very special episode of '“Dr. Phil.' "

I find the whole family an interesting train wreck.

Edited by JimmyJ