Soi Dog Foundations/Rescue Thailand

streetlite

I would imagine, like lots of charity organisations, most collect money and do great work. Some collect money to fund there life in Thailand and do some work. Others may collect money and not do much . The good ones go beyond just feeding them and provide vet care and sterilization to keep the numbers in check.

I recall a story a couple of years ago about a guy running an orphanage in Cambodia, collecting $100k in donations each year and the orphanage cost $20k a year to run, the rest payed for a 5 bedroom house, a car, a driver etc.

Go and have a look by yourself at soi dog foundation in phuket maikhao. What they are doing is really amazing. I visit and follow them more then 10 years and i can tell they are doing a good job.

Only one example of their activities.

2 month ago i called them to pick up a soi dog which had a bad accident with broken legs. After 2 operations in their clinic, which is the biggest clinic in SEA, and good care the dog is in good shape again.

Soi dog foundation is no scam. They really care and help animals.

2 dog charities I trust and donate to are Soi Dog and Furget Me Not in Kanchanaburi. John and the staff at Soidog in Phuket and their clinic in BK are absolute heros. And Soot at Furget me not is amazing, and runs a neutering program. So both these I wd recommend and know 100% all donations are going towards the cause.

There are a couple of dog charities not that far from BK who were not interested in helping me with an injured dog (I won't name and shame), so I always recommend the 2 above.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Will E Vormer said:

Also at Sattahip there is a stray dog rescue centre at the marine base(only for local dogs). We know it well and donate to it regularly.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

with respect how do soi dogs get to prove their locality