Golf Near Nang Rong

Pluggen

Hey pluggen there is a golf course on Hwy 219 just a few hundred metres after you cross the main Hwy (226) travelling south from Buri Ram to Prakhon Chai.

I haven't used it and it looks like it might be private but worth checking out. Looks like a pretty good course

From Nan Rong you would drive to Prakhon Chai and then north and see the GC on your right just before 226.

Cheers,

Bicko

• 2 weeks later...
Hey pluggen there is a golf course on Hwy 219 just a few hundred metres after you cross the main Hwy (226) travelling south from Buri Ram to Prakhon Chai.

I haven't used it and it looks like it might be private but worth checking out. Looks like a pretty good course

From Nan Rong you would drive to Prakhon Chai and then north and see the GC on your right just before 226.

Cheers,

Bicko

pluggen,

ill be in prakon chai all march if you find a course maybe we can play

jimbabe

• 4 years later...

The golf club is called Khao Kadong Golf Club, it is on an Army camp. It costs 330 baht for 18 holes for a non member, then the caddie tip on top.

I play in a group based in Nang Rong, we play Wednesdays and Fridays. Their are other Buriram groups that play there as well. I know one that plays Tuesdays and Fridays.

The greens and surrounding/landing areas are ok the fairways are very hard in the dry seasonso "preferred lies" is generally practiced.

Its location is as above.

It is shut on Monday mornings.

Please PM me if you would like to join us for a game.